•Hangouts•

"Catalina!" Jasmine bursted in my room.

"Oh shit!" Jasmine whispered when she saw Oscar laying next to me. Oscar glared at her.

"Don't kill me please!" She begged and Oscar rolled his eyes grabbing his shirt.

"I'll be back mi reina." He kissed my forehead and left.

"What do you want at-" I looked at my phone. "eight thirty in the morning?"

"We agreed on hanging out with Diego today." She said and I groaned covering my head with the blankets.

"Not so fucking early! Let me sleep! Go away!" I whined throwing her a pillow.

"You're up already!" She said and I uncovered my face glaring at her.

"Go bother Ángel! When I wake up I'll text you okay?" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"It was just a reminder. I wasn't planning on hanging out this early. Now I'm leaving bye bebé." she blew me a kiss and left.

"I'm going to kill her. We are on a break and she wakes me up for this?" I mumbled to myself pulling the covers back on.

I felt a weight on top of me and I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Ángel a joder pa' otro lado."(go be annoying somewhere else) I gritted and I heard Oscar's chuckle. I opened my eyes and saw him.

"Move mi amor. I'm want to sleep a bit longer." I whined and Oscar laid next to me and I cuddle up searching for his warmth.

**
I woke up and looked at my phone. 11:30. Oscar wasn't on the bed. I frowned but closed my eyes again. I stretched out and opened my eyes again.

**
I skated down to Jasmine's house. We had planned a movie night and other stuff.

"I'm here bitches." I yelled walking inside.

"As always late." Diego said rolling his eyes.

"Baby," I chuckled. "always a pleasure to see you." I crossed my arms making him laugh.

"He's not wrong." Jasmine said and I scoffed.

"Well I try okay? Stop coming for my throat!" I exclaimed sitting on the living room.

"Let's play!" Diego exclaimed bringing the monopoly game.

**
"I'm broke!" Jasmine exclaimed with a huff.

"In real life too what's the difference?" Diego joked and Jasmine gasped.

"Fuck you!"

"As much as I would enjoy that option, I will reject your offer" Diego said and I choked on my soda.

"Sánchez, I know you're dying to try some of this again. It's okay papi you can admit it." She shrugged her shoulders carelessly.

"Am I missing something?" I asked looking at both of them.

"Nope not really" both of them said and I started laughing wholeheartedly.