•I Missed You•

We were sitting at Chili's eating. My head was somewhere else. I couldn't stop thinking about the girls said. Once we were back at the apartment I debated whether texting Fernando or not.

bebita 💙
hey

Fernando
Catalina! we miss
you over here

bebita 💙
i miss y'all too
how is your gf?

Fernando
she's great
how are you?

bebita 💙
i'm fine

Fernando
but...

bebita 💙
my roommates and I
were cleaning the
apartment and they
found a picture of Oscar and I.
It made me start feeling
things I thought were dead.

Fernando
bebita, i don't know
what to tell you.

bebita 💙
tell me that i'm wrong.
that I will regret any stupid
decision I want to make. that
he's with someone else.
something that will
make this go away.

Fernando
muñeca (doll), as much as
I want to I can't lie to you.

bebita 💙
i know...
i'll text you later.

**
I started pacing around the room. I looked at the time it was seven 'o clock. I either regretted this or enjoyed it. I picked my hoodie and put it on sliding on my ripped jeans and shoes. I walked to the kitchen and the girls were eating the leftovers.

"I'm going out." I took my car keys.

"Good luck." Alexandra whispered and I smiled hugging them.

"Thanks."

**
Once I was back in Freeridge. I parked in front of my house and walked over to the Diaz household. To my luck all of the Santos where there. Cesar was sitting where Oscar usually sat.

"Looking hot as hell hyna. Let me show you a good time." Cesar called out and I placed my hands on my hips.

"Aye, watch your mouth you still a mocoso in my eyes" I sassed and Cesar's mouth hanged open.

"Catalina?" He stood up and I smiled.

"Who else is going to be mocoso?" I walked up to him and hugged him.

"We missed you" he hugged me tight swaying us side to side.

"I missed you too," I separated from him waving at Sad Eyes.

"Hey," I kissed his cheek and he smiled.

"Welcome back belleza."

Cesar led me inside, nothing had changed. We walked to the kitchen and I sat on the kitchen counter.

"What has been going on? Talk to me."

"The Santos and Diablos are one now. Since your brother died Oscar and Santana decided to join the two gangs. Obviously there's a lot of things that we don't see eye to eye." Cesar said and I raised my eyebrow.