•Bad News•

We did our nails and shop a while. I was so excited for my new clothes. I wouldn't mind coming here every year to shop.

"Do you know how to use a gun?" Lady asked out of nowhere and I shook my head. She gave me a bright smile and held my hand.

"I'll teach you. You'll need to know."

"Thanks," I smiled back tilting my head. "Why?"

"I'll tell you once we are home."

**
Back at the house she took me to deep in the acres and placed lots of cans and bottles. Lady told me everything I needed to know. How to hold it. How to stand properly. Etcetera. The point of me knowing how to use it was since my dad was a druglord had a lot of enemies. Sometimes they'd manage to pass through security.

"How do you know this?" I asked with the gun on my hand. She placed her hand over mine and took my hand out of the trigger. "Shit sorry."

"It's okay. I used to do the same thing. Two of dad's men showed me." She said shrugging her shoulders. "They also gave me self defense classes."

"I want to take that." I said and she nodded smiling.

"It's really good to have you here. Yurani would never get close to the guns." Lady rolled her eyes and I chuckled.

"Well now you got me. You can teaching me instead." I said and she placed her arm around me.

"Let's go eat." She suggested and I nodded.

**

That's basically how my first month went. Lady taught me how to use a gun. My dad's men teaching me self defense. I FaceTime'd Oscar every night. In one of those calls he told me Anita and him had a thing going on, nothing serious but it hurt. Let me tell you how that went.

"Hey Lina" Oscar greeted and I knew there was something going on. The past three FaceTime calls he has been calling me that and he rarely did that.

"Oscar what is going on? You can tell me." I said smiling. Deep down I knew damn well what was going on I just needed to hear it.

"Anita has been coming around every now and then." He said avoiding my eyes. I hummed in response with a knot forming on my throat.

"It's nothing serious." He said and I nodded. "I mean she's hot, but she's not something I would go for. Feel me?" Oscar said and I chuckled sadly.

"I feel you, I but ain't one of your bros so I would appreciate if you could hold the descriptions. I know who Anita is. I know what she looks like." I said and Oscar looked at me.

"My bad." He said and I nodded.

"Yeah your bad."

"Are you mad? Because-" I interrupted raising my hand.

"I'm not mad we both knew this was coming. I told you to do so." I said giving a lopsided smile.