•T is for traumatizing•

I was in my room when I heard the front door slam shut. I walked out and saw Ángel slamming his door shut. I knocked on his door and but there was no response. I tried to open it but it was locked.

"Ángel" I mumbled against the door.

"Catalina please leave me alone" his voice was brittle, like he was crying or going to.

"Talk to me what is it?" I said sitting on the floor.

He remained silent for a while. I sighed giving up. I stood up and he opened the door. He pulled me in a tight hug and started sobbing.

"Damian." He whispered against my shoulder.

"What happened?" I teared up figuring out damn well what happened.

"Shit went south and they killed him."

"Damian is dead? Our Damian?" I whispered not wanting to believe what I heard.

"Yes, Cata." He nodded and I started crying.

"I'm sorry mamita. I tried I really tried to keep us safe. I wanted him safe." he kissed the top of my head. I heard him sniffle I looked up and kissed his cheek.

I hugged him tight and he started sobbing uncontrollably on my shoulder.

**
I was curled up in a ball in my bed. Damian helped me with so much shit and now he wasn't going to be there anymore.

bebé 🖤
Ángel just told me
how are you doing?

Catalina
i should be the
one asking that

bebé 🖤
i'll be fine. i promise
now answer me

Catalina
i don't know
how to feel.
i need to think.
i'm overwhelmed.

bebé 🖤
want me to
pick you up?
i need to clear
my mind

Catalina
that would
be great

**
I changed clothes and put on some cotton shorts and Ángel's hoodie. I sat on the steps and waited for him. He parked in front of my house and got out of the car.

"I'll be out in a minute." Fernando said and went inside. I'm guessing to talk with Ángel.

They were in there for a while. There wasn't a sign that indicated they were arguing. Fernando came out and placed his hand on my head.

I stood up and hugged him tight feeling my eyes tear up. He placed his arms around me rubbing my back softly. Ángel was there too.

"Come, let's go for a drive." He said and I separated from him.

He drove around for a while and then stopped at the park. We sat on a bench and he took out two blunts and gave Ángel one.

"I will miss him. I didn't expect this shit. No one does. You want to know what was the sick part of all this." He said bitterly cleaning the tears that were running down his face.

"He didn't needed to get involved in that shit. He just needed to graduate, go to Duke and be alive." He scoffed with more tears running down.