•Wrong Choices and Allies•

"Yes Cesar, your brother where is he?" I crossed my arms.

"Wallowing in self pity," I felt guilty and rubbed my neck and Cesar laughed. "Just kidding, he's in his room."

"If you thought that was funny let me tell you it wasn't." I glared at him as I walked past. I heard him chuckle.

I walked to Oscar's room and softly knocked on the door before opening it halfway.

"Cesar, sometimes you don't have to open your mouth to annoy me. What do you want now?" Oscar was laying on his chest. He had some cargo pants and no shirt.

"Damn, do I annoy you too?" when he heard my voice he turned around surprised. "I'm here to give you an answer." I closed the door and leaned on the wall.

"Catalina" he called out and awkwardly waved.

He looked at my neck and smirked. I smiled and looked down blushing a little.

"Come over here." Oscar said sitting on the end of his bed. I sauntered my way to him.

"So this means you're mine now?" He asked placing his hands on my waist.

"All yours" I said pushing my hair behind my ears. Oscar pulled me closer making me sit on his lap.

"Yeah?" He kissed my neck and a moan escaped my lips.

"Yeah" I said holding his face before kissing him. I straddled him my lips never leaving his.

**
"Are you spending the night?" Oscar asked running his fingertips on my back.

"Do you want me to?" I asked looking up at him.

"If I didn't I wouldn't bother in asking." He said pulling me to his chest.

"Okay" I reached for his night table and opened the drawer taking a shirt out. I placed it over me and laid back next to him.

"You're so hot." He looked at me and I smiled at him before kissing his hand.

I heard my phone beeped. I straddled Oscar as I grabbed my phone. It was a message from Ángel, I sat on Oscar's lap while I answered.

**

Ángel 🖤
at Oscar's?

Catalina
yes

Ángel 🖤
okk a heads up next time?

Catalina
okay 😁😘 ily

Ángel 🖤
ily 💖

**

I placed my phone back on the table. I looked at my position and I started laughing as I sat on his lap again.

"Your brother?" He asked placing his hands on my hips. I nodded pecking his lips.

"What did he want?" He asked making circles with his thumbs on my hips.