•He Knows•

"I'm fine mamita. Go back inside." He said standing up and lifting me up.

"Go back inside? Excuse you, we are going back inside." I said and placing my hands on my waist.

I turned my head to the side only to see Oscar's Impala. He parked and Ángel turned to me.

"Look at me" he held my jaw. "Go inside mi princesa hermosa."

I looked back at Oscar who had just gotten out of the car with the gun in his hand. Then everything clicked, Oscar found out and he was going to kill him.

"No. I'm not going back inside." I said crossing my arms.

"Catalina get inside right now!" He yelled and I shook my head turning to face Oscar.

"You fucking traitor!" Oscar yelled as I stood in the middle.

"Hey!" I pushed Oscar trying to hold back the tears. "Back off!"

"Don't even get me started with you" he said pointing at me with his gun. "Muévete del puto medio Catalina." (Move out of the fucking way)

"No! What are you going to do shoot me?" I glared at him.

"Catalina move," I heard Ángel said and I turned my head towards him.

"No, you shut the fuck up. This is your fault and your one time thing." I yelled before turning back to Oscar.

"I can't believe you knew all this time and never told me." Oscar said and I shook my head.

"For what? For you to come and put several holes in my brother? That's not how my priorities run." I exclaimed and Oscar scoffed.

"Let me break down my priorities to you. God, my mom, my brother then everyone else. So if this goes down to you and my brother, I would chose my brother. Every single time," I added.

"I sure as hell wasn't gonna him an award." Oscar said and I tightened my fists I didn't need his sarcasm.

"You touch my brother, and I swear Oscar I don't give a fuck if you're a gangbanger. The only one who's gonna die is going to be you." I glared at him and he rubbed his face clearly annoyed.

"Catalina," Ángel pulled me back. "cállese mami!" (Shut up)

"You are so lucky your sister is here fool. You better pray I don't catch you a-" I walked over to Oscar.

"Oscar Diaz you finish that threat and I swear we are going to be over." I poked his chest.

"Mi reina." He whispered and I tapped my foot against the floor.

"Go ahead" I tested and he placed his gun away.

"I will kill you" he said looking at Ángel and I raised my eyebrow.

"I don't think I have to say it." I said as I took of the necklace he gave me. "Take it." I extended my arms and I saw his features soften for a moment before taking it.

I'm not gonna lie it hurt like hell. I felt like crying and I don't think I could hold it in for so long.

He raised his arms and left. I turned around to Ángel as I my breathing got quicker.