•Sorry What?•

"Pasta or tacos?" I asked making his eyebrows knit together.

"Tacos, no question. Not a fan of pasta." He replied and I gasped.

"We can't be together. What do you mean you're not a fan of pasta? How can you not like pasta? I'm ju- wow. I can't." I said and he laughed.

"So you would choose pasta over tacos?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Fuck no, tacos are everything that is good in this life. Unless we include arepas then that's different." I replied clasping my hands together to contain my excitement.

Oscar lifted his head and sat in front of me looking at me.

"What?" I chuckled holding a pillow.

"Nothing, just looking." He smiled and I blew him a kiss. "Fuck you're so beautiful."

I laughed and moved closer to him placing my legs around him.

"Thanks mi amor." I placed kisses all over his face. "You're guapo. (Handsome)" He grinned and I scrunched my nose smiling.

"Honestly, how are you still my girl?" He asked placing his hands on my waist. "I suck as a boyfriend. I can be a dick sometimes. I'm bad news. I disappear on yo-" I placed my hand on his mouth.

"Stop. I'm with you because I want to. Because of moments like this, when you're just Oscar and not Spooky, the gang's leader. You're caring, funny and I like that. I like you." I caressed his cheek. He took my hand into his leaning in. I placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"I like you too princesa." He whispered when we broke the kiss.

**

"What are you going to do when you graduate?" He asked pulling a strand of my hair back.

"I want to become a lawyer." I smiled looking down playing with my fingers.

"What are your plans? Tell me all about it princesa." He said leaning back against the headboard.

"Well, I plan on getting into Standford University get a bachelor's degree in philosophy." I said and Oscar raised his eyebrow.

"Like those guys," he remained silent for a couple of seconds. "Aristotle and the others."

"Someone paid attention to their social studies class." I joked and he shook his head.

"Just a lil bit," he grinned. "What you do then?"

"Then I'll apply to law school and hope I get in, and ace that motherfucker!" I cheered and Oscar gave me a smile.

I sighed looking down, "but that shit's expensive as fuck so," I shrugged my shoulders.

"Hey," I lifted my jaw. "You'll figure it out. You'll get there." He kissed my forehead pulling me into a hug.

"What about you? What did you wanted to do?" I mumbled on his shoulder.

"I wanted to be a chef. I had plans to ace that magnet school in Pasadena. But I had to take care of Cesar, and you know the rest." He replied and I started making circles in his shoulders.