•I'm Switzerland bitch•

She stood up on the middle of the road making Oscar stop suddenly.

"Hey, you crazy?" Oscar's voiced boomed making me flinch standing behind Jamal and Ruby.

"I just wanted to let Cesar know I was back in town." Monse squatted down to the window.

"And looking like a fine ass hyna." Oscar complimented but sounded like a pervert.

"An underaged hyna." Monse countered.

"Not for some. It's all good. You just look a little different. What is it?"

"My boobs." I mentally facepalmed myself when I heard her.

"Nah, you got your braces off." He chuckled and looked over to us. He looked at me and made eye contact.

"Lina, come here princesa."

I felt like digging a nice deep hole right in that moment. I was scared, we hadn't talked since the night in the carnival. I'm not going to lie I prayed a minimum of three times before walking over. Since I didn't wanted to be close to him I walked to Cesar's side.

"I don't bite Catalina unless you want me to," he winked. "Come over here." He said and his voice was loud and clear Cesar looked at me suppressing his smile.

I shook my head and I saw him raise an eyebrow before he could say anything I intervened for myself.

"It's too hot and I don't want to be sweaty for my ID" Lame ass excuse, Cesar suppressed a chuckle but I still heard the giggle.

"Have it your way then," he nodded and I nodded back. "How have you been princesa? Have you been in pain?"

Cesar smiled and I rolled my eyes at him then looked at Oscar. "I've been fine thanks."

"Good, see you soon hermosa." He said and I stood up and returned to the sidewalk watching them leave.

"Two things: one, when did Oscar get out? Two, Lina? What was that? Actually make it three, pain? What pain? Are you okay?" Monse asked numbering her questions.

"Six weeks ago" Ruby replied to her first question.

"He calls me Lina just like you guys call me Cata. Two weeks ago I was deeply sick and he took me to the hospital." I replied to the other two questions.

"Now it makes sense, whatever Cesar said, he said to impress Oscar. Cesar's terrified of his brother." Monse said to Ruby before turning to me. "We need to catch up."

"Along with everyone else." Jamal stated and I nodded.

"Then who cares what he said," Monse argued.

"Oh, just drop it." Ruby sighed annoyed.

"Do I look like I can just drop it?" She asked walking behind us.

"Actually, you do. You just won't." We all said and Monse huffed.

"Tax time, bitches!"
**
After being ripped off by Latrelle thanks to Jamal's big mouth we went to orientation. After that Ruby's mom picked him up because there was a water emergency. Monse, Jamal and I walked to my house and since I live next to the Santos she thought it was a good idea to talk to Cesar to solve the problem.