•Sleepovers•

Oscar grabbed him by his shirt and dragged him out of me. He nodded to the other Santos that were with him. Luis and Sad Eyes grabbed him by the arms and held him tight. Oscar started beating the shit out of him. I turned around, so I didn't have to see it. I could hear Gabriel begging him to stop. I couldn't stop crying my face was hurting a lot.

"Stay away from Catalina. I see you around her and I will kill you. You don't know what I'm capable of. No quieras saber cabrón. (You don't want to find out.) Is that clear?" Oscar grabbed him by his shirt pulling him up.

"Crystal clear" he winced in pain. Oscar let him go and everything went silent.

"Lina." Oscar sat beside me and I turned to him and started crying on his chest.

"You're fine now. I got you." He whispered holding me close while his fingers ran up and down my back. I felt safe in his arms.

I know I know, "Catalina this is not a some romantic movie. Fuck you mean you felt safe in his arms who is he? Superman the man of steel?"

Well I did felt safe, I knew he wouldn't let anyone hurt me. I think that would be an understatement considering what he did to Gaby.

He picked me up from the floor and took me to his car. One of the Santos was driving and Oscar and I were in the passenger side. He rubbed my back the whole way when we got to his house he didn't move.

"Lina, look at me mi amor" I did as told sniffling. Oscar's eyebrows furrowed. He pushed strands of my hair out of my face.

"Look at what that cabrón did to your face." He looked at the red marks I had on my face. His eyes traveled to my neck and he saw the hickeys

I felt so humiliated that silent tears started flowing. Oscar shushed me softly kissing my forehead.

"Let's go take care of that." He whispered getting out of the car with me by his side.

**
I was sitting on his bed while he looked for the first aid kit. I heard a knock on the door and Cesar peaked in.

"Oh my- what happened to you?" Cesar asked pulling my head to his shoulder.

"Gaby." Cesar sighed and kissed the top of my head.

"I'm so sorry Cata. I'm glad I told him about the discussion you two had." He mentioned and I nodded.

Oscar walked in and Cesar stood up.

"Goodbye Cata."

Oscar sat down in front of me and started applying antibiotic on my scratch. I hissed in pain turning my head away from him.

"Turn around mamita," he said softly holding my jaw. I turned my head back to him.

He put some ice on my cheek so the inflammation could disappear.