•Goodbyes•

I woke up and Oscar wasn't next to me. I teared up a bit and Oscar walked in. I grabbed one of Oscar's t-shirts and put it on.

"What's wrong mi reina?" He asked pulling me into his lap.

"I thought you left." I sniffled placing my arms around his waist.

"Ay mami you're so sensitive today. I'm not leaving you." He kissed my cheek and I placed my head on his chest.

"Venga mami, lay down with me." He laid back and I cuddled against his chest.

"I'll ignore the fact that you know I hate it when you call me mami." I mumbled against his chest.

He started massaging my scalp and giving me small kisses. I started crying in silence. Oscar noticed and kissed my forehead.

"Don't cry mi reina." He kissed me softly and I smiled.

"Mamita, go get dressed up so you can come eat." My mom said opening my door. "Hi Oscar," she waved at him and he waved back.

"Hi Sara"

**
I took a shower and walked back to my room and did a natural makeup. I sat on the kitchen table and my mom served us all breakfast.

"Hey!" Jasmine said walking in with Diego following her.

"Hi babies" I hugged them tightly and Jasmine gave me a squared box.

"Open it." Diego said smiling. I opened it and saw a scrapbook filled with pictures of us three. The last page had the recent pictures of when we went to the beach the other day with Ángel and Fernando.

"I love y'all." I smiled with tears in my eyes.

"Don't cry Cata." Diego hugged me tightly.

"I'm going to miss you guys." I mumbled against his shoulder.

"Hi wife!" Cesar and Monse walked in and I smiled hugging him. Monse hugged me and I hugged back.

**
My dad was watching for me at the airport with my aunt, Yurani and Alex. My mom, Ángel and Oscar were with me.

"Hi princesa" my dad greeted and I gave him a short smile.

"Bendición." I greeted and smiled.

"Here are my suitcases. I'm not carrying them." I pushed my suitcases towards him.

"Let's go do your check in." My dad said pushing my suitcases.

After my check-in it was time to say our goodbyes. My mom started crying as expected and Ángel was hugging her trying to calm her down. Oscar wasn't even looking at me.

"Mami, don't cry." I hugged her rubbing her back.

"I'm going to miss you so much mamita. Please behave," she sniffled hugging me tightly.

"Me too mami. I will." I kissed her cheek and went to hug Ángel who hugged me tightly.

"Be good, princesa. I love you so much and I'm going to miss you." He whispered and I nodded kissing his cheek. I felt tears come up to my eyes.