•The One Where I Was Sick•

Spooky stayed with us for a month. I know that's a lot. In that month there were two lockdowns. During the first one Spooky caught Diego sneaking out of my window, and almost killed him. For the second one that week I was deeply sick. This is how shit went down.

Before I do that me and Spooky's relationship improved in that month. It all started with good mornings and small talks about the weather and card games. Mainly because he was always there. I mean he couldn't leave, so I was his only option. I wasn't excited at first because he mad scary like, nope I'm good.

For example, this one time where I was eating a snack in the kitchen and he came out and sat in front of me with a deck of cards.

**
"'sup?" I looked up from my bag of sliced apples and saw him taking a seat in front of me.

"Hey." I muttered looking at him for a split second before going back to my apples.

"Wanna play?" He spread a deck of cards in front of me. It didn't felt like I had an option, so I just nodded.

"What are we playing?" I cleaned my fingers on a wet towelette.

"Blackjack."

We played for hours and actually had a nice conversation.

Don't get it twisted I was still scared of him. Like a lot. Moving on to the main point of this.

**

The first lockdown was at night. Diego's parents are always fighting and when shit goes down he bounces. Shit goes down hard on that house when his mom drinks. I mean that shit gets dangerous.

Diego 💕
can i come over?
mom is drinking

Catalina
ofc

Ángel was out with his friends and my mom was working. I was laying down in bed watching a movie when I heard a knock on my window. Diego opened it and came in.

"Hey" he said laying next to me bringing me close to him. I placed my head on his chest while he played with my hair.

We were watching movies and talking. Maybe there was some kissing and other stuff involved too.

A couple of minutes later the helicopter announced the lockdown.

"You can't leave now" I said standing up to get us something to eat.

"Do you want a sandwich or something?"

"Water, thanks." I nodded and closed the door behind me.

**
After the lockdown was over Diego decided to leave. I kissed him goodbye and took my clothes to take a shower.

I heard the click of a gun I looked to the side, and I saw Diego with his hands up.

"Diego!" I ran to the window and stuck my head out. Spooky was pointing at him I sighed in relief.

"What are you doing?" I exclaimed hitting the wall with my palm.

"You know this fool?" he asked looking at me without lowering his gun.

"Yes! Put it down!" Spooky squinted his eyes and a smirk formed on his lips before snickering.