21 - pretty obvious

Start from the beginning

"Were you crying? Did he say something to you?" I asked in a slight panic.

He roughly wiped the tears away with the back of his hand and turned his face away from mine, "No, i'm-I'm fine."

I stopped myself from questioning him any further and noticed that the complete silence coming from Scott's room was probably not a good sign. I stood back up to my feet and pushed open Scott's door and witnessed the same thing Stiles did as he stood behind me.

He had escaped from the hand cuffs and left through his open window.

"FUCK!" I shouted, startling Stiles. I felt the room spinning all over again.

"Woah, woah, woah," I saw him hold his hands out, "You need to calm before it gets out of control."

I let out a sarcastic snicker, "Me? Out of control? I swear to god if Scott ends up killing someone...."

Stiles didn't even deny it but gawked at me with sad eyes. He gave me once last glance before storming downstairs. I knew he was going out to look for him but I stayed behind to avoid finding out what I dreaded the most.

~

At least an hour had passed. I hadn't stayed still since Stiles left without a word. A single word. As much as I wanted to know why he seemed so upset in the first place, the thought of my brother killing someone was the first worry in mind.

Around thirty minutes ago I had called Scott at least ten times until I realized he had left his phone in his room. I proceeded to call Stiles until it went straight to voicemail. I sat on my bed to call once more until I heard footsteps. They alarmed me but what freaked me out even more is that they sounded....heavy. Like there was some sort of struggle.

I grab the heavy bat under my bed and hastily but quietly make my way out of my room. Once I peeked out the door, I noticed a tall man wearing a leather jacket walk into Scott's room. I rested the bat on my shoulder, prepared to hit whoever it was until I heard Scott's familiar voice.

"I can't do this."

I halted my actions and leaned against the wall.

"I can't be this....and be with Allison. I can't be like this around my mom...my sister!"

I felt my heart ache and continued to listen.

"Is there a cure?"

"For someone who is bitten?" I presumed it was Derek from his voice. "I've heard of one. I don't know if it's true."

"Well what is it?"

"You have to kill the one that bit you."

Panic rose up my chest and my hands tightened around the bat.

"You mean to kill the Alpha?!"

I was as shocked as he was. He was just bitten like a couple of weeks ago. Does this ass really think my brother can kill such a monster? I remember seeing the size of that thing back when we were all stuck at school. I'm still having nightmares.

"Scott, if you help me find him, i'll help you kill him."

~