23 - damn necklace

☆   ✱   ☆

The school hallway must have been designed my a manic depressive, either that or someone obsessed by grey. The teachers had done their bit, hanging posters in primary colours, yet the overall impression was of drabness.

Before I could have turned the corner, I quickly backed away by the sight of my brother and Allison standing in the empty hallway. My eyes closely peered at them in confusion. They seemed visibly upset...Allison was clearly in a worse state. She began to cry and ran off to who knows where. She always seems to do that when she's upset.

"Way to go, Scott." I spoke under my breath. I then realized that he could have heard me when I saw him slightly turn his head towards my direction. I panicked and ran down the hallway I came from to find another restroom since Scott was standing directly in front of the one I was going to use.

~

I placed my tray on the table and sat across Scott and Stiles, who sat next to each other. Scott had his menacing eyes glued on to me. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat and took a quick gulp of my water. Stiles, on the other hand, was innocently enjoying his fries like nobodies business.

I felt so uncomfortable under his stare that I finally just asked him, "What?"

"You were spying on us," He replied in a dark tone in his voice. I knew if something else happens to trigger him, he could explode any second. His attitude reminded me of him during his first full moon. I remember what he did to me and i'm not going to deal with that again.

"First of all, don't talk to me in that tone of voice. It's starting to get really annoying." I strictly spoke out.
That caught Stiles' attention and looked up at
us with wide eyes. Scott's hard expression softened a little.

I'm never harsh towards anyone but ever since this supernatural shit has started, i've realized that being weak for that type of stuff isn't the best choice. I'm still trying to work on it.

"Second, I wasn't...." I trailed off and then pressed my lips together shut. Shit.

"So you spied on us?" Scott corrected.

"Yes, I spied on you guys but BUT it wasn't on purpose!" I clarified.

Stiles spoke with his mouth full, "What do you mean that it wasn't on purpose?"

"I had to go to the bathroom during class and Scott and Allison were literally standing right in front of the girls bathroom." I clearly expressed my frustration which kept Scott's mouth shut.

"Why did you make her cry?" I questioned. Stiles choked on his fries and ended up having a coughing fit. Scott rolled his eyes in annoyance and elbowed Stiles in the rib. He cowered down and rubbed himself in pain.

"Jeez, can you calm down? You're worse than I am when i'm on my period." I grumbled, biting into one of my fries.

"Right?" Stiles agreed as he lifted himself and his tray from the table. He sat himself next to me and continued to eat as he gave my brother a death glare.

"I sent Allison pictures of us during class."

I immediately planted my hand on my face in embarrassment. I looked over at Stiles, who shoved chicken in his mouth in order to keep himself from laughing.

Scott defended himself, "I thought she would like them! I thought they would remind her of us....when we were together..."