6 - allison

✱   ☆

Scott continued to explain how he had a vivid dream about killing Allison in a school bus last night. They basically went inside to make out and he ended up attacking her. I bursted out laughing my ass off once he finished but abruptly stopped when I saw how traumatized he looked.

At first I was a little confused...about 6am Scott bursted to my room.

"I think I killed Allison."

"Wha—what the heck are you talking about?" I questioned in confusion as I was literally still waking up.

"So you killed her."

Scott, shrugged, "I don't know! I just woke up. I was sweating like crazy and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream like that before."

"Really? I have. Usually ends a little differently." Stiles snorted to himself in amusement.

"You're disgusting." I punched him on the shoulder in obvious disgust.

"Oh shit...I forgot you were here."

"I'm serious. I've never had a dream that felt that real and never give me much detail about you in bed." Scott grumbled, rolling his eyes.

"Stiles has noted that!" I pointed over to him. He raised his brows and nodded several of times. "Oh..definitely."

Scott sighed and rubbed his pale face with his hands, "And I know what you guys are thinking. That I'm gonna lose control tomorrow."

"No of course not!" Stiles waved off. "Okay, maybe yes."

I rolled my eyes and walked ahead of the boys to reach my locker. I put in my combination and grabbed some books that were needed for my next period. I soon noticed red and blue lights flashing on the navy lockers. I cautiously closed mine and looked ahead the hallway to see the location that sent the neon lights. I walked over to the double doors and peeked out the window. I examined the back of a bus with cops surrounding the area. It almost seemed as if the back doors where broken off. I took a few steps forward, my eyes adjusting to the details.

"Uh, guys, I think you might want to take a look." I called out.

My hands pushed open the two doors and ran outside to see something that I could not believe. A bus with the doors from behind torn open, scratches on the walls, the seats torn, blood splattered everywhere. The boys scurried and stood by my side.

"I think your dream was real..." Stiles cringed, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"That's not helping, dumb ass" I whispered to him.

He removed his hand from his neck and spun around to Scott's direction but he was no longer there. We both darted back into the school and caught up to Scott who was already having a complete meltdown.

"Uh, Scott, she's probably okay!" Stiles blocked his way.

Scott rubbed his face and began to look around frantically. "She's not answering my texts, guys!"

"Ya know, it could just be a coincidence." I casually shrugged my shoulders, still trying to keep up to their fast paces.

Stiles clapped his hands once, "Yeah, a seriously...seriously amazing coincidence..."

"No, no, no! She—she's not here." He started to breathe heavily. He snapped is head back and forth. In all directions. Still no sign.

"She's not here. Allison. Allison!" He shouted through the hallways.