7 - his hoodie

✱ ☆

I finally tossed in the last bit of clothes into the washer.

Ever since school ended, my lazy self surprisingly cleaned the whole house because of the large amount of boredom that was filled in me. It was absolutely dreadful.

After Scott left work, he had called to let me know that he was going to pick up some dinner for our mom and pass it to her at work. After that, he'll return home.

He said that three hours ago.

I was curious on why it was taking him a long period of time. For a few minutes, I tried to disregard it but couldn't help but call his phone a few times.

A few times...meaning like ten.

He had not answered any of them. I even attempted to call Stiles but he also didn't pick up the phone. That's what had finally triggered my anxiety. With all the commotion about deaths and werewolves, I was absolutely worried.

What if Derek did something to him?

Didn't he threaten Scott the last time I saw him?

If he didn't answer my last call it would risk the chance to go look for him in the middle of the night.

I finally lifted myself up from the living room couch and called my brothers phone one last time. After a few moments of waiting, anticipating to hear his voice, there was no response. No response.

I slid my phone down my back pocket and slipped into a large hoodie that rested on the couch. The scent that engulfed me whilst I slipped it on was some what familiar. The thought of Stiles popped in my head.

I opened the door and as if I casted some sort of spell, Stiles was stood in front of me, about to knock my face out.

"Stiles? Why didn't you answer my calls? Where's Scott?" I blurted out.

"No time for talking right now. Come on." He took a hold of my hand and lead me into his Jeep. I climbed inside the back seats to notice Scott in the front.

"Where the hell were you? You had me worrying, dumbass."

"I found a way to find out if I attacked the guy or not." Scott looked pleased with himself. A slick smile spread, dimpling his cheeks

The anger suddenly seemed to decline, replacing with being captivated. "Really? How?"

"Stiles is gonna drive us to the back of the school to find the bus to see if I can remember anything. I have to concentrate and use my senses to find out."

"You think that's gonna work?" I asked.

"Yes." He nodded, "I'm sure of it."

The Jeep finally came to a stop in front of the large fence.

"Okay, I'll be back." Scott opened up the door and hopped off. Stiles quickly unbuckled his seat belt and made his way over to Scott, leaving me alone to watch the entertaining view.