22 - good dog

☆ ✱ ☆

I saw Jackson walk away from Scott. I was too late. He was smiling in satisfaction.I then looked around, hoping that I would spot Stiles anywhere and I luckily did. I hurriedly ran up to him and grabbed him by the arms.

"Woah, Adaline, what the-" He blurted out loudly, guessing I scared the hell out of him.

As clumsy as I am, I attempted to back away but proceeded to trip on my own feet. Before I knew it, I felt my bottom hit the hard floor.

"OH MY GOD! WhAt?" I heard him blurt out again.

I was still holding tight onto Stiles' blue flannel. I looked up into his wide bewildered eyes. His brows were just furrowed in absolute confusion. That's when I bursted out laughing.

"What on earth...just happened?" He questioned baffley, still holding onto me as I still sat on the ground.

I felt my face begin to get hot. "Just-just pull me up Stiles."

He vigorously nodded his head like he always does and quickly spluttered out his words, "Oh, yeah, totally, sorry."

He tightened his grip on my arms but not too tight. He was gentle and pulled me back up to my feet. For the first few seconds my face was inches away from his but I didn't act too much on it and backed away as I should have.

He awkwardly jittered around and lifted up his brows as he looked back at me, "So, what's up?" He pressed his lips into a thin line and puffed up his cheeks.

I smiled at him in adoration. He was confused to why I was smiling at him but seemed to like my reaction either way and lifted up a small sided smile-in his own awkward way, of course. Suddenly, my original thoughts snapped back into my head that I abruptly let out a loud gasp

"Oh-wow, wha-what happened? What is going on?" He had his hands hovered my body just in case if I fell down again or something.

"Jackson!" I finally shouted out. It made him jump and realized I said it too loud and looked around, hoping no one heard. Obviously, everyone did.

He furrowed his brows in confusion, "Jackson? What about Jackson?"

"He knows!"

"He knows?" He questioned again.

I spoke quietly through my teeth, "About Scott..."

His eyes widened in panic and his mouth dropped. I nodded in response, knowing what he was thinking. I grabbed onto his hand, and ran towards Scott who was still by his locker. I felt my face get hot and my heart began to race a little but I didn't want to think too much of it. Once we stopped by, I let go of his hand.

Stiles cleared his throat and quickly spoke out to Scott, "How the HELL did he find out?!"

Scott backed up and squinted his eyes in suspicion, "How the hell do you know that Jackson knows?"

"Adaline told me," Stiles replied back in an obvious tone.

Scott looked back at me with a puzzled look on his face. I let out a sigh and spoke before he said anything else, "Jackson came up to me and gave me the most obvious statement the lead me to realize that he knew about you."