14 - bilinski

✱   ☆

Yesterday is pretty much how you'd expect it go.

Stiles attached the heart monitor to Scott and tightly duck taped his hands behind his back as Scott groaned annoyingly during the process. Stiles darted across the field with a lacrosse stick and his backpack in his arms.

"What's in the backpa-" but before Scott could finish his whining Stiles dumped out about thirty or more balls from his bag.

"Are you serious? I didn't sign up for this...this isn't exactly how I wanted to spend the rest of my afternoon. " Scott spoke softly, bowing his head down in distress.

"You seriously took your time to prepare all of this didn't you?" I smiled at Stiles, who looked up at me and smiled even wider.

"Hell yeah I did!" He shouted, "You wanna stand over here so you can see the monitor from coaches phone?" He questioned. I nodded excitedly and jogged all the way to where he was standing. Stiles positioned himself to hit Scott, "Alright. You ready?"

Scott shook his head, "No..."

"Remember, try not to get angry."

That was when Stiles hit Scott directly in the face with a sudden movement. I scrunched my face and wasn't sure if I should feel sympathetic towards him or find this entertaining. Stiles was only laughing to himself in amusement.

"Okay, that one kind of hurt," He groaned.

"Quiet. Remember, you're supposed to be thinking about your heart rate, alright? About staying calm." Stiles placed another ball into the net and gripped the stick tightly.

"Stay calm," Scott spoke to himself, "Staying calm. Staying totally calm. There's no balls flying at my face..." And then there was another that hit him on the forehead. Over and over, Stiles continuously hit my brother in several places. Some places weren't really the best.

"Ugh! Son of a bitch!" Scott shouted loudly,  stomping his foot angrily.

I sighed and cupped my hands around my mouth, "Stay calm, Scott! Stay calm!"

"You know what? I think my aim is actually improving." Stiles laughed to himself once again, continuing to shoot a few more.

Scott lifted his head up to face Stiles, "I wonder why!" 

"Ah, buh, buh. Don't get angry." Stiles shot another, hitting his arm.

Two hits,

five hits,

ten hits.

I wiped my runny nose with a tissue I kept in my hand and bent down over Stiles' backpack to take a quick glance at the phone. I felt a bit of discomfort in my chest as I saw the numbers increase one by one. Stiles' laughter of pure amusement filled our ears over and over again.

"Stop! Just wait! Wait, just hold on!" But Stiles still continued. Maybe this wasn't a good idea? The numbers kept increasing rapidly.