24 - beacon hills hospital

"Did Scott get the necklace?" Derek asked.

Stiles slumped down on his chair and began going through his computer again.

I sat back down on Stiles' bed. "No, he didn't." I answered Derek in annoyance. "Where on earth did you come from anyway?"

"From his closet." He simply stated.

Stiles twirled his chair around to face Derek, his face scrunched up, "You were hiding...in my closet?"

"Can't you just get the necklace?" He ignored Stiles. "Don't you talk to Allison?"

I rolled my eyes, "I'm not exactly that close with her so don't expect me to go ahead and steal it."

"Why didn't Scott get it?" He asked as if it's an easy thing to do.

Stiles twirled around in his chair, "He's still working on it. But there's something else we can try."

"Like what?" I asked. He never runs out of his ideas.

" The night we were trapped in the school, Scott sent a text to Allison asking her to meet him there. It wasn't Scott who sent that message."

"Well can you find out who sent it?" I questioned again.

" Well it's not me that can," Stiles twirled back around towards his computer and began typing. " but I think I know somebody who can."

~

so Danny came over... and apparently he knew how to trace the person who sent the message to Allison. He worked his magic on Stiles' laptop and it turned out the person who sent the message was in fact my mom from the hospital. I couldn't believe it. I just couldn't.

Stiles stood up and looked at me with absolute confusion. I shook my head and walked over to Stiles' bed to grab my bag, "This isn't right."

"Wha-where are you going?" Stiles questioned, following me towards his door.

"I'm gonna go to the hospital and figure out if it's true or not. I'll ride my bike or something." I simply shrugged my shoulders and whipped around to storm out his room. Before I could make it out the house, Stiles ran after and took a hold of my wrist in order to stop me.

"I'm coming with you."

I gave him a look of disbelief and scoffed, "You can't."

Stiles widened his eyes, "Why not?!"

"It's your first game tonight." And with those words, he rolled his eyes as if that was nothing to worry about. "You can't miss it."

"And neither can you. I'm not going to play if you're not gonna be there." He stared straight into my eyes as he said that. He was serious.

"Stiles-" I tried but he stepped in closer and interrupted me.

"Hey, you're not going without me." He said carefully.

Every single time he stares and speaks to me that way...it's just hard to disagree. My stomach and chest get this weird nervous feeling and it feels like my throat swells up that I can't let out a single word.

As soon as he noticed that I gave up, he stumbled back into his room to dismiss Danny and let Derek know where we were going next.

~

"I know!" Stiles spoke impatiently on the phone. Scott called and told us he got the necklace. How? I wasn't really sure but I wouldn't be surprised if he snuck into Allison's place to steal it.