XXXIX. (39)

HAILEY'S POV.

Hailey:"Y/n!"I said giggling as the girl placed kisses all over my neck making me feel ticklish. I continued to laugh as she kissed my neck making her pull away and laugh a little.

Y/n:"Your laugh is so cute"She said making me roll my eyes and push her face away playfully.

Hailey:"Hmm you're just saying that so you can get into my panties"I teased making her chuckle and smirk.

Y/n:"And taste you again? Hmmm most definitely"She said connecting our lips making me kiss back and place my hands behind her neck deepening the kiss.

She let out a small groan and moved her hands down my thighs picking me up and wrapping my legs around her waist. We slowly escaped from the group and made our way to a empty part of the museum, so we could have our own little 'tour'. She placed her hands on the wall beside me, trapping me between her.

Hailey:"God, I thought you were joking about making our near expensive artifacts"I mumbled as she trailed her kisses down to my neck making some new marks for me to cover up.

Y/n:"I would never joke about making out with you"She said pulling away from my neck making me laugh and kiss her lips.

Hailey:"You're such a dork"I said in between kisses making her chuckle and place me down.

Y/n:"So are you"She said pecking my lips once more before pulling away"But it works because we're both dorks who just adore each other"She said placing a strand of hair behind my ear.

I blushed at her comment and felt my phone go off making me take it out and see a text from Zayn.

DJ Malik ⚡️

Sorry to ruin your moment Baldwin, but we're leaving the museum now so you and my best friend need to get your asses here 😐

Hailey.

Okay, thanks for looking out Z

DJ Malik ⚡️

Yeah, yeah, yeah....stop kissing and start moving

I laughed a little and slipped my phone back into my pocket to see Y/n starring at me. I pushed her face away playfully and held her hand.

Hailey:"Come on Romeo, they're leaving the museum now and we need to go"I said making her pout but nod following me. Once we arrived back with the group we all walked out of the museum.

Kendall:"So, I'm assuming you two made out"She said making both Y/n and I turn and face her"Because those marks look fresh Hails"She said with a smirk making me blush and quickly cover my neck with Y/n's hoodie.

Abel:"Talk about being possessive"He said making me punch Y/n's arm while she laughed.

Hailey:"I told you not to leave marks!"I said making her look at me and smirk.

Y/n:"You weren't complaining during the-"

Hailey:"On second thought, shut up"I said covering her mouth while the others laughed at us. She licked my hand making me pull my hand away and laugh"Really?"I said making her wink and start walking forward.

Gigi:"Okay! So we're free the rest of day so what should we do?"She asked as we walked down the streets of Paris.

Zayn:"I say we should try out all the dessert places here"He said making us agree straight away.

Fai:"Definitely, hows about some ice cream"He said pointing to the ice cream store opposite the street.

We all agreed and walked across the road to the ice cream place. As we walked in, we looked at the place in awe. They literally had every flavour you could think of.