Devil In The Flesh

"Who's going to kill you?" a voice from above asked Prince looked up to see Amber staring down at him through her shades.

"Erm, no one," he said recollecting himself. He looked at his watch and realised that he would be late if he didn't start heading to Art. 

Amber seemed to be thinking the same thing because she looked down at her phone and groaned. "Anyways gotta go, see you at lunch."

He scrunched his eyebrows at her and the thought of having lunch with her. She didn't catch his facial expression though she just walked away with a smile. When Prince got into class most people were already there, he looked over where he usually sits and didn't see Jacob. "He better not leave me alone with these people," Prince mumbled to himself as he walked to his seat. As Prince walked he felt as if a pair of eyes were on him, when he looked around the class his eyes met with Steve's. He turned up his face as Steve and took his seat. Mr.August walked in wearing jeans and a white tee. He wanted to ask him for Jacob but he thought it would be unprofessional because Mr.August didn't act at home as he did at school and alot of students didn't know Mr.August was Jacob's step dad.

Mr.August told them they wouldn't be doing face portraits of each other and he paired Prince with Justin. Justin was the artist while Prince was the model. "Because your face is better looking," Justin had said making Prince blush.

Just when Mr.August was pairing up the last few people Jacob walked in, "Sorry to be late," he mumbled. He looked tired.

"Nice of you to join us Mr.Latimore, take your seat I'll pair you up with Steve," Mr.August said as he himself took his seat.

Jacob looked at Steve who was slouched down in a chair staring and him and he turned up his face, "for what?" he asked walking in and sitting next to Prince who was focused on Justin who was drawing his face.

"Portraits," Prince answered simply.

"Ugh," Jacob groaned but before he could protest Steve had pulled up a chair in front of him and handed him a paper and a  large sketch pad.

"Hurry up I don't wanna be staring at you to long," Steve scoffed.

"Why? scared you gonna fall in love?" Jacob sassed causing Prince to laugh.

"Stay still," Justin scolded. 

"Sorry," Prince mumbled.

About 45 minutes later the majority of the class had finished their portraits of eachother. Justin finished Prince's and turned it around for Prince to see.

"Wow, that looks fantastic," Prince gasped.

"Just like you," Justin beamed. Jacob overheard his compliment and rolled his eyes, Steve also overheard but he just stared at his friend in disbelief. Justin looked up and saw Steve looking at him. "What?" Justin questioned not realizing what he had said. Steve just turned back to Jacob without saying a word.

"Alright, done," Jacob smiled turning the canvas.

"Dude, what the hell?" Steve almost shouted.

"Is there a problem?" Mr.August asked looking up.

"He drew me with devil horns !" Steve exclaimed lifting up the portrait for him to see. The class erupted in laughter. Prince buckled over holding his stomach.

"Mr.August, sir you always said to draw things as you see them," Jacob smiled innocently. Just then the bell rung to end class.

"Okay everyone as you leave put the portraits on my desk next class you would switch places and draw the other person," Mr.August spoke over the buzzing of the students.

"I can't wait to draw you next class,"  Steve scowled as he gathered his belongings.

"I know you can't wait to stare in my eyes for an hour," Jacob cheesed as he and Prince walked out to their next class which was Spanish. 

When lunch came Jacob met Prince at his locker and they headed to the cafeteria. They sat at their usual table talking.

"Ouu," Jacob jumped as he chewed his food, "I walked in on Chres naked this morning, it wasn't even awkward he was so calm."

"You are still drooling over your step-dad / teacher?" Prince laughed.

"I'm not drooling, I'm admiring,"  Jacob pointed out. 

"Ugh," Prince groaned as he looked up from his food. Jacob looked back and noticed Amber and her two servants coming towards them. 

Amber, Brooke and Ashley were already in conversation when they positioned themselves at Jacob and Prince's table, they sat down and continued talking as if it was their table and they sat there everyday.

"I just don't know what's up with Matt, I've been hitting on him for a year now," Amber complained.

"You're too good for him," Brooke replied consoling her. Jacob and Prince looked at eachother and giggled.

Amber took a deep sigh and looked up at Prince and Jacob. "What do you guys think?"

Since Jacob didn't want to tell her what he really thought he replied, "Maybe you're not his um...type." Prince released a small chuckle.

Amber scoffed, "as if ! I'm the hottest girl at this school," she replied turning up her face at them.

"Yup, you are the hottest girl," Prince smirked. Matt, Steve and Daniel walked up to the table.

"Why are yah'll sitting with these fags?" Daniel asked glaring at Jacob and Prince.

"Well, if it isn't Bonnie and Clyde," Jacob commented looking at Matt and Steve.

Matt and Steve glared nastily at him.

"So Amber wanna hang out Saturday?" Matt asked as if he was trying to prove a point. Of course Amber didn't know, so she jumped at the offer. She agreed with a huge smile. While Amber was going on about what she was going to wear and Daniel's attention was taken up by Brooke, Steve just stared angrily at Jacob and Prince he hated that they were trying to blackmail him and he wasn't going to take it.

"See something you like?" Prince asked Steve looking him up and down.

"Ha ! My boys aint no fags, you wish he was checking you," Daniel intervened catching what Prince had said.

"You sure?" Jacob asked with a smug smile. Matt and Steve's faces went blank at they stared at him, they were sure he was going to spill the beans.

"Psh, let's get out of here, these losers are making me nauseous," Daniel scoffed. They all walked away and Steve and Matt gave a sigh of relief.

"We need to figure out what to do with them," Steve whispered to Matt once they were out of earshot.

"Like what? Kill them?" Matt asked too eagerly.

"No idiot, we just gotta scare them," Steve smiled as he thought about it.

"You already got a plan don't you?"

"Hell yeah." 

After school Prince headed to his car, since Jacob had detention for skipping Spanish AGAIN he told Prince to go on without him. When Prince got in the parking lot it was almost empty because he had to stay after school abit to finish up something in Science which lasted him about fifteen minutes.Prince unlocked his car and threw his bag in the back seat when he was about to get in the car he heard footsteps behind him when he turned around he was struck with something knocking him out. They threw him into the truck of a car then drove off.

Forty-five minutes later Jacob came out of detention and saw Prince's car still in the parking lot. "I thought I told him to go ahead," Jacob mumbled as he approached the car. He walked over on the passenger side and was surprised to see the car empty, Prince's bag was in the backseat and his phone was in the passenger seat. Since Prince never went anywhere without his phone Jacob immediately became concerned. He walked over to the drivers side and noticed the door wasn't fully closed and Prince's keys were on the ground. Seeing this he became even more worried almost scared, something didn't seem right, "Where the hell could he be?"

Check out my story "Dear Diary" :)