Something aint right

"Ouu, baby taste this, my mom made it," Breanna smiled as she fed Prince some of her lunch. 

Jacob rolled his eyes at the couple and made a gagging noise. Prince and Breanna had been going out for about a month now and Jacob still didn't trust her to him she just seemed shady. Jacob didn't want to seem paranoid but it was almost as if she was trying to break up his friendship with Prince. 

"Mhmmm," Prince said as he chewed slowly.

"Great huh?" Breanna smiled.

"Amazing," he smiled taking some more of the mince rice concoction.

Feeling like a third wheel Jacob gathered his sketchbook and got up. "Where are you going?" Prince asked looking up.

"Outside," Jacob answered not bothering to stop. Prince shrugged his shoulders and continued his conversation with Breanna.

Once Jacob got outside he looked around to find a bench by the trees, when he saw none he sighed and decided to head to the Art room. He knocked on the door and awaited a response. "Come in," he heard Mr.August's voice call.

"Hey Chres," he sighed as he walked.

"Jacob, what are you doing here?" Mr.August replied as he spun his chair around, "you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," Jacob sighed as he sat on Mr.August's lap.

Mr.August wrapped his arms around Jacob's waist and looked up at him. "Is this about Mr.Perez?"

"No," Jacob pouted as he crossed his arms, "well.....he tells me he is straight but we have our moments ya know? Plus I don't trust that girl Breanna, there's just something about her."

"Breanna Johnson?"

"Ha, she even got the same initials as my worst enemy."

KNOCK KNOCK

"Crap, you not supposed to be in here during lunch," Mr.August said catching himself. Jacob quickly got off his lap and hid under the teacher's desk.

"Sorry to interrupt you but I had talk to you," Ms.Matthews said entering the Art room.

"Umm...sure," Mr.August answered as he slid his chair closer to the desk. Jacob sat under the desk with Mr.August groin basically in his face.

"It's about Mr.Latimore since you're his step-dad maybe you could talk to him about him constantly skipping my class," Ms.Matthews stated.

Jacob adjusted himself and slowly ran his hand up Mr.August's pants. "Mhm-mm, yeah I-I'll talk to him," Mr.August was barely able to get out as he inched in his seat.

Ms.Matthews turned her head to a side and looked at Mr.August, "Are you okay?"

"YuP, couldn't be better," he replied between his teeth. Jacob giggled satisfied with the reaction he was recieving.

"Ok....." Ms.Matthews said as she turned and walked out.

Once she had left Mr.August rolled his chair back and looked down at Jacob. "You couldn't control yourself for five minutes," he laughed.

"You had your groin all in my face what was I to do?" he smiled getting up. He sat on the desk facing Mr.August.

"Why you skipping Spanish?" Mr.August asked rubbing his hand on Jacob's arm.

"It's boring," Jacob sighed.

"Well you need it to graduate, so get them books plus your mom would kill me if she found out."

"Fine," Jacob groaned jumping off the desk just as the bell rung," see ya later."

Meanwhile Jacob and Breanna were walking down the hallway hand in hand. "Babe..um, are you like bisexual?" Breanna asked looking up at Prince.