Truly aint shit

A/N - Sorry I took so long to update I've been feeling really tired lately.

"Thanks for the ride," Prince sighed as he got in the car and threw his bag in the back seat.

"No problem darling," Jacob cheesed as he watched Prince put on his seat belt. Prince blushed and rolled his eyes as Jacob started to drive off.

"I didn't know you had a license," Prince said as he leaned back appreciating the fact that he was being driven. 

"I don't," Jacob replied.

"WHAT?!" Prince shouted in disbelief, "PULL OVER !"

Jacob smiled and pulled over. " I told you I have a car, you never asked about a license."

"Well I just assumed a person with a car has a license, where did you get this from anyway?" Prince asked as he got out the car and walked around to the driver's side.

"My mom's, she's out of town visiting family," Jacob replied, "besides I'm a good driver."

"We could have gotten pulled over," Prince said opening the door on the driver's side, "get out I'll drive."

"Fine," Jacob sighed as he climbed over to the passenger seat.

"Can't believe you driving around without a damn license," Prince mumbled as he slammed the door and started the car. Prince indicated and soon they were back on the road to school. The ride got quiet and Jacob could tell Prince was deep in thought.

"Still thinking about the other night?" Jacob asked breaking the silence.

"Yeah....I was really scared."

"B.J is a coward, the only person who's scared of him is Ray cause Ray is a pussy, B.J is all talk no action so you got nothing to worry about," Jacob shrugged.

"If you say so," Prince sighed, "But did you notice how Breanna disappeared while everything was going down?"

"Don't worry about her, she's his puppet she isn't going to do anything without him," Jacob responded confidently. Though his demeanour seemed confident he really didn't know much about Breanna but he didn't like seeing Prince upset so he felt the need to be strong for him and just hope Breanna didn't have anything coming.

"Alright, if you say so," Prince sighed as he parked the car in the school's parking lot. Heading into the building Prince felt his phone go off, it was Ray.

"I know it's weird and all with everything that happened the other night but wanna join us tonight? Art keeps your mind off shit. 5th avenue."

"Text from Ray?" Jacob asked as he walked along side Prince as they made their way down the hall.

"Yeah, how you know?" Prince replied.

"He texted me too."

"You going?"

"I don't know, I'll see, later." and with that Jacob turned and went into his Math class as Prince made his way to gym. He hated having gym in the morning, actually he hated gym actually he hated any form of physical activity. He went in the changing room and started to get ready quickly not wanting to draw to much attention to himself. The other guys just sat around comfortably chatting taking their time to get dressed.

"But bruh, that new chick was bomb, best pussy ever," one of the guys whose name was Daniel spoke cockily.

"Who? Da new girl wid da red hair?" another spoke up. 

"Hell yeah, aint seen her all day though," Daniel continued, " fact aint seen her in awhile I gotta hit her up."

Prince ignored them and tried not to let it get to him more and more he was realizing that Breanna truly wasn't shit.

"But yo, Matt hit dat too," one of the guys from the circle smiled excitedly as he let the others in on this information, "aint that right Matt?"

"Hell yeahhhhh," Matt cheesed from across the room, "she was like ahh ohh yass don't stawpp," Matt mimicked as he grinded the air. The other guys stood around laughing as Matt continued to make sexual noises. Having heard enough Prince gathered his stuff and rush out the gym he was feeling emotional and realizing Breanna wasn't who he thought she was was beginning to sink in.He walked down the hall and headed into a bathroom, walking into the stall he locked the door and sat on the bathroom floor. Usually he would be disgusted with sitting on a public bathroom floor far less being in a public bathroom but at the moment he didn't care as tears slowly flowed down his cheeks. Not being much of a crier he grabbed some toilet paper and quickly wiped his face. He picked up his phone and went through the photos deleting all the ones with Breanna and finally deleting her number.Amazingly doing that made him feel better.

His phone then went off and he saw a message from Jacob, "class is boring :( " He smiled at the text, typical Jacob every class except Art is boring to him. "How's gym?" another message came through.

"I skipped it, wasn't feeling it," Prince texted back.

"YOU skipped class? Are you alright?"

"Not really."

"Where are you?"

"The bathroom on the third floor."

Jacob got a hall pass and headed to find Prince when he arrived in the bathroom he looked under the stalls and finally he found the one Prince was in. "It's me," he said as he knocked on the door. Prince reached up and unlocked the door and Jacob stepped in and locked the door and he sat across from Prince. "You gonna tell me what's wrong?" Jacob finally spoke up, Prince's eyes were red so he knew he was crying.

"Why am I so stupid?" Prince said after he told him what he had heard in the locker room. 

"You aren't stupid, she is, come here," Jacob smiled as he outstretched his arms to give Prince a hug.

Prince sighed and wiped his face, "thanks I feel better."

Jacob smiled.

"Alright, I still have an hour of gym to go so I guess I'll go back in class," Prince said getting up and putting on his gym shorts since he hadn't before and he put his uniform over his shoulder.

"Ready?" Jacob asked before unlocking the door allowing Prince to step out first. By the sink they saw Steve, Daniel's best friend washing his hands as he watched the two from the mirror. Prince walked over to the sink and washed off his face.

"Fags," Steve mumbled with a smirk as he walked pass them.

Jacob looked at Prince and Prince looked at him . "Watch that idiot go spread some shit now," Prince said aggravated. 

"Let's go," Jacob sighed as they walked out the bathroom, Prince headed to gym and Jacob back to his class.

Sorry this chapter was so boring and short.