8.

"Navaeh!" Someone yelled. My eyes snapped open and I lifted my head to see an angry Luke standing there with his arms crossed over his chest and his eyes narrowed. I groaned and let my head all back down to the pillow.

The bed dipped to one side and then cold hands where on my face. "Look at me." Luke commanded and then forced my face to look in his direction. His cheeks where a light shade of pink and his eyes where a darker shade of blue. He was pissed.

"Why have you been ignoring me?" He asked. I scoffed and tried to get out of his grip, quick only caused his grip to tighten around my cheeks. I bit my lip to stop the whimper that was begging to escape my lips.

"Answer my question. Now!" He barked.

His finger tips dug into my cheeks when I didn't answer and a whimper escaped my lips. "Y-Yes!" I squealed.

"Why." He demanded again, loosening his grip slightly. He was now sitting on my legs and his face was just centimeters from mine.

I narrowed my eyes. "Because you where being a dick." I spat out and immediately regretted it. A sharp pain shoots through my cheek, and if Luke wasn't holding one side of my head with a harsh grip, my head would have snapped to the side. He slapped me across the damn face.

"What. The. Fuck. Did. You. Just. Say." He growled.

I stayed silent as a tear rolled down half of my cheek and landed on his hand. His expression didn't soften though, he still had his cold glare set on me, and a clenched jaw.

"Fucking answer me, bitch!" He yelled.

"I called you a dick!" I screamed ripping away from his hands. "I called you a fucking dick! And you wanna know why? Because you begged me to fucking kiss you and then you treated me like a fucking piece of cr-!" I got cut off by Luke grabbing me by the waist, slamming me down onto the bed, and smashing his lips to mine.

I didn't kiss back for a good thirty seconds before Luke pulled away. "Kiss me." He spat before placing his lips on mine again. I obediently kissed back and he wrapped his arms around my body, pulling me closer to his.

It amazed me how our bodies fit like puzzle prices, I mean Luke is a bad boy pop star, and me? I'm a ordinary girl.

Luke swiped his tongue over my bottom lip, begging for entrance. My legs where wrapping themselves around Luke's waist when I denied, and he crashing his hips to mine, causing me to moan. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and inspected every inch of my mouth with his tongue.

His next words amazed me.

"Don't ignore me. Ever." He growled, kissing down my neck. "I need you."