3.

"You're mine now." He whispered, his cool breath fanning over my face.

I stood there motionless as he started to kiss up my neck again. Every single kiss send shivers through my body, igniting a fire within me and down my spine. I finally came back to reality. "Luke stop!" I yelled. He looked taken back when he pulled away but it was soon replaced with anger. "What did you just say?" He growled. "I said stop." I spat back with clenched teeth.

He slammed his fist into the wall right next to my head, making me flinch. I slipped away and ran out the door, gathering my stuff in my hands. I made it to the front door, but Calum stopped me. "Where are you going?" He asked with a big smile. A huge clash was heard from Luke's room before he appeared at the end if the hallway.

"Away from that." I spat, motioning towards Luke's towering body. I ran out of the house before Calum could say anything, to see my car parked in the driveway. I got in and felt my pockets for the keys.

Right as Luke stormed out of the house, I found them in my back pocket and started the car. I pulled out of the driveway and raced down the street to my house. Amayah could find her own way home.

---

I parked my car in my driveway and made my way inside and straight to my room. I set my wallet on my nightstand and my guitar on my bed. When I stood In front of the mirror I groaned. There was a huge purple bruise the size of a damn golf ball on the side of my neck. I'm gonna kill Amayah for letting them take me to their home.

I decided a shower was the best thing for me right now. I got in and scrubbed every inch of my body till I was as red as a crab. What did Luke do when I was sleeping? Why did he mark me?

"Navaeh!" Someone yelled, a familiar voice filled my ears as the door slammed. "Yes Amayah?" I asked rolling my eyes. I peeked my head out from the shower curtain. Amayah stood there with a smirk on her face. "What?" I asked, clearly annoyed by her presence. "So." She started. I groaned and shut the shower curtain as I continued to wash my hair. "What happened with Luke?" She asked. "Do you want the full story or the short version?" I asked washing out the conditioner in my hair. "Full." She answered.

"Well when we got to the mall you went into a Victoria Secret store, and I went into a music store. I bought a guitar and the guy who was behind the cash register was being really fucking slow with everything and Luke was behind me - I didn't know it was Luke fucking Hemmings at the time though - and he made a comment like "Hurry up! She's got better places to be! Like my bed!" So I slapped him. He started choking me and I blacked out and woke up in his bead. I tried to leave, that's when I saw you and met Michael, Calum, and the curly headed boy-" Amayah interrupted me. "Ashton. His name's Ashton." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, and Ashton, so after you left he dragged me into his room and gave me a hickey." I peeked my head out the curtain once more and showed her the purple bruise on my neck. "Fuck." she muttered under her breath. "I told him to stop and then he punched a wall behind me. Long story short, I ended up getting away and coming home. Now i'm in the shower and the water's cold." I groaned and shut off the water.

Amayah handed me a towel and i wrapped it around my body before stepping out. "He also called me 'his'." I told Amayah as I walked back to my room with her following. "So what happens now?" She asked. "I avoid him." I shrugged pulling out some pajamas and putting them on. "Yeah, that's gonna be a little hard... I kinda, sorta, maybe, invited them over for lunch tomarrow." She mumbled. My eyes went wide. "You what?!" I shrieked. "Sorry." She muttered, flinching at my shrieking.

I let out a groan and fell back on the bed. "You're lucky we don't live with mom and dad anymore." I told her. They would never allow her to have four boy's over, even if I was home with her, they would believe she had only invited then over to have sex and do drugs.

"Whatever." She grumbled. "Get some rest, you'll need it for Luke tomorrow." She teased. I glared at her before pulling the blankets over myself and falling asleep, with a damn stinging sensation on my neck, reminding me of the blonde haired, blue eyed boy.