10.

I haven't left my room or talked to anyone - including Amayah - in days. I think I've watched over every single episode of 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' and every romantic movie there is on Netflix. The lock on my door had tried to picked a million times, making me laugh because, little did the person know, I was holding the lock closed.

Today is Friday, so Amayah should be out at some club with her friends. I silently unlocked my door and slowly opened it. I have no idea why i'm hiding from everyone - but I am. I climbed down the steps and into the kitchen. Opening the fridge I groaned - there was a bottle of mustard and a bag of carrots sitting on the top shelf.

I need to go to the store.

I pulled out my phone and quickly dialed Amayah's number before pressing call.

"Navaeh!" Her voice screeched into the phone after the first ring.

"H-Hi." I said awkwardly, causing me to mentally face palm myself.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Do you know how worried I have been?! You never answered your door, you never came out to eat and the only thing I could hear in your room was endless re-runs of The Kardashians or the loudest sobs ever!" She ranted. After a long pause and her huffing out a puff of hair she finally whispered, "Is it because of Luke?"

I have been avoiding that question all week long and I didn't plan on telling Amayah - or anyone else for that matter - about it soon.

"No, no, no! .... I've just... Needed a break from everyone, ya know?" I clumsily lied.

There was another long pause, and I could imagine her pursing her perfectly lip-glossed lips and tucking a piece of perfectly curled blonde hair behind her ear, before she she answered. "Okay... Well I gotta go, I'm on a date with Ashton." She said, squealing the last part slightly.

"Ashton? I thought it was clubbing night? And were is the credit card? I need food!" I moaned, leaning against the counter and shifting the phone from one ear to the other.

Amayah chuckled slightly. "I ditched everyone to go on this date, and the credit card is in the key bowl."

"Oooh, so Ashton's serious? And that's now a very safe place to put a credit card." I scolded.

"Yes he's serious! And I was in a rush okay? I gotta go, I don't wanna keep Ashton waiting. Bye!" She said quickly before hanging up.

I sighed and put my phone. I was wearing a pare of fuzzy black pajama shorts and a white T-shirt, perfect for going to the store. I put on my black converse, grabbed my keys and credit card before heading outside towards my car.

As I drove to the local Safeway, Luke crossed my mind more than once. Why had I hid in my room for so many days without eating? Why didn't I talk to anyone? Why is luke so important?

I parked my car and got out, instantly regreting wearing these shorts. I got at leat five wholf whistles from all the horny old men that hung around the building. I scrunched up my nose in disgust at them before running the rest of the way into the building.

Right when I walked in, I swear, evey teenage girl turned and pointed at me then turned to there friends with a high pitched squeal. I raised an eyebrow at a girl with brown hair and she just giggled.

Okay.....

As I gathered evrything that i needed to restock the house, a girl approched me with a huge grin on her face.

"Hi! My namke is Chloe, I'm a HUGE fan of 5sos and I was wondering if you could sighn my magazine?" She asked in a rush.

I chuckled awkwardly and furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "W-Why do you want my signature?" I asked as she handed me the magazine. She furrowed her eyebrows and pointed to the magazine cover.

Oh my fucking gosh, i'm going to kill amayah.

On the cover of the magazine there is a huge picture of me and Luke on my front porch basically making out. I'm pressed up against the door with my legs wrapped around Luke's waist, and one of Luke's hands are on my bum, the other is tangled in my hair as he kisses me.

My cheeks flushed as I sighned the stupid magazine. I smiled at the sqealing teenager before walking off to the magazine isle. There where about ten different magazines with me and Luke on the covers I grabbed two copies of each magazine and rushed to the chechout isles.

Once I reached my car I pulled out one of the magazines and started reading it.

 "Turns out, the last lady the paps have seen pop lead singer of 5 Seconds Of Summer was a brunette that goes by the name Navaeh. It has been two weeks since they where seen and Luke has not been caught with anyone else. Has Luke Hemmings finally stopped his rebillous behaviour or, has he finally settled down for one girl?" I threw the stupid magazine in the front seat and started driving towards home.

Ashtons car was parked in my spot so I parked next to the curb. I grabbed all the millions of bags and walked inside. "Is that her?" I heard Mikey say. I chuckled and started putting the groceries away. Loud footsteps stomped through the house and I pretended that I could hear them. I looked up with a smirk, to see Michael standing at the doorway with a huge grin on his face. His hair was now purple and he had an eyebrow peircing. I giggled and ran over to him like a little kid that wanted candy. He wrapped his arms around me and burrowed his face into the crook of my neck.

He let go of me and then I got hugged by two other guys. "Hey Cal, hey ash." I said with a small smile. "Where's ..." I didn't have to finish, they knew who I was talking about.

"Right here." a deep voice said in front of me.