31.

"Hi." I mumbled to Luke who sat on the edge of the bed with a pained expression on his face. Michael left a few minuets ago claiming that I needed to talk to Luke sooner or later.

"Did he touch you?" Luke suddenly spoke.

"W-What?" I stuttered, taken back by his idiotic question.

"Did he touch you." He spoke firmly and confidently, like it was more of a statement than a question.

I crossed my arms over my chest and huffed. "Yes."

"I'm so-"

"No you're not." I narrowed my eyes at his failed attempt to apologise.

"God, will you stop being so fucking stubborn and except the fact that I'm sorry?!" He thrashed out, grabbing something off the dresser and throwing it towards the closest wall.

Ah, the old Luke is back.

I shook my head and walked out of the room without a sound. Regret sooned flooded my mind after I realized I was only wearing a t-shirt and underwear, and I'm in a hotel with many windows.

A gasp came from the other side of the room and I jumped slightly and snapped my head towards the noise. "Shit, michael! You scared the hell out of me!"

He ignored my comment completley and ran over to my side before picking me up and placing me on the counter so he was standing inbetween my legs. "Michael?"

Ignoring me once again, he traced his finger tips over my bare thigh and cringed. I furrowed my eyebrows at him before something seemed to click. My bruised.

"It's alright-" I started but got cut off.

"No. It's not. You don't diserve any of this." The look held on his face seemed pained.

"It really is." I sassed back. He sighed and chuckled, leaning his forehead on mine.

I shifted uncomfortably and he chuckled. "Don't get to excited there Sky, I just missed you. Nothing more, nothing less." I laughed for the first time it what felt like aged, before wrapping my arms aroung his shoulders and twisting my fingers in his hair.

"It's still red? You usually change it?"

"Eh, I know. But it's been kinda chaotic..." He trailed off.

I nodded, understanding him completley.

"Whoa, don't fuck my sister in the kitchen!" Amayah's voice rang through the hotel kitchen.

"Oh ew! Hell no!" Michael said with a scrunched up face. Don't get me wrong i was offended but relieved at the same time.

"Hevaeh!" Ashtons voice came next and then michael was shoved away and arms where wrapped around me and I was picked up.

"I missed you to Ash, I missed you to."

Short, and kinda sucks, I know, but I'm going through a lot of stupid shit atm.

Vote

COMMENT

#BadBoyHemmings #Wattys2014 #Vote on twitter!