2.

I stood there motionless as the guy was strangling all the air out of my lungs. He tightened his grip around my neck and my feet where lifted from the ground. Black dots started to flash in my vision and my eyes rolled onto the back of my head.

"Luke! Let her go!" Someone yelled from behind the stranger. Luke?

My neck was released and my body slumped back on the ground as my eyes shut slowly.

---

I woke up in a bed, and not at a music shop. Looking around, I saw my wallet and guitar that I had bought earlier on a dresser next to a lot of .. hair produces?

Sitting up, I was instantly pulled back down by an arm around my waist. Looking over, I saw the guy who had tried to choke me laying down next to me with his arm around my waist and his face cuddled into my side. I know I should feel fear towards this Luke guy, but I don't. I think his name was Luke? Luke Hemmings? He had piercings and tattoo's just like the pictures showed in the magazines and gossip shows so I'm guessing it's him.

I unwrapped his arm from my waist and slid out if the bed. I grabbed my wallet, shoes, and guitar before making a run for it, and quickly walking out of the room.

The house I was in was huge! I finally made it to the front door, but right as I was about to open it someone spoke up.

"Where are you going?" I deep voice boomed behind me, followed by heavy footsteps.

I turned around to see Luke standing there, his hair messy, boxers and baggy sweat pants hung low on his hips, and he was shirtless might I add. My eyes darted from him to the door and I gulped.

"I'm leaving." I said, surprised that my voice was confident and not shaky. He chuckled darkly and took another step forwards, which caused me to take a step back. My back pressed flat against the door, and he was now inches away from my body, towering over me, making me feel powerless - and I absolutely hated it.

"Navaeh!" Someone called. I looked over Luke's naked shoulder to see Amayah standing there with a smirk on her face.

"We're staying here for awhile." She finished. A boy with curly Brown roots and blonde colored hair appeared behind her. He smiled at me and the cutest dimples flashed on his face. I smiled back until I felt Luke's body press against mine and then my smile quickly disappeared.

"Okay." I said, shifting slightly because of the unexpected weight Luke had put on me. She winked at me and then went back into a room with the curly headed, dimpled boy. "Looks like you're stuck with me." Luke chuckled again, his chest vibrating against mine.

"Yeah..." I mumbled, looking to the side in hopes of finding a distraction.

A guy with the brightest green hair cleared his throat as he walked in the door. "I'm Michael!" He beamed with a wide grin.

"Navaeh." I said wiggling away from Luke. I stuck out a hand, which he giggled at and pulled me into a hug. I was taken back slightly, but after a few seconds I wrapped my arms around him and hugged back.

"And I'm Calum!" Someone yelled, making us part away. A boy with dark brown hair and brown eyes came running up to me with open arms. I giggled slightly, forgetting the fact that they where complete strangers and that I had got strangled by one of them, and hugged the guy. He was warm and cuddly, kinda like a huge bear. Once he pulled away, I saw Luke sending dangers at him through his eyes, making me laugh again.

Luke walked over and wrapped a arm around my waist, pulling me into his side. "We're going upstairs." Luke mumbled before pulling me up the steps and into the room I was previously in.

"I wanted to hang out with Michael and Calum though." I said crossing my arms over my chest and raising my eyebrows at him.

"Well that's just to bad." He growled and then I was shoved up against the wall.

"St-Stop!" I stuttered when he attached his lips to my neck. I could feel his lips turn into a smirk and then he started sucking on my soft spot, making my knees go week. He wrapped his arms around waist so he could support my weight, as he worked on my neck. I felt like I was in a trance. My mind was fuzzy and my body weak as he continued to mark my neck. His tongue started to make swirls on the same spot and my mouth dropped open as my eyes fluttered close.

A moan unwillingly escaped my lips and Luke pressed his body up against mine. My hands lazily pressed on his chest and tried to push him off me. He didn't budge. "L-Luke." I stuttered, my voice coming out as a weak, half moan. "Stop." I said again He let go of my neck, and blew on the now purple mark he had made on my neck, causing shivers to run down my spine.

"You're mine now." He whispered, his cool breath fanning over my face as his nose brushed against the mark.