1.

"Recently, #DrunkLukeHemmings, has been spreading all over Twitter and other social media's. Five Seconds of Summer fans want to know whats been happening, right? Well I'll tell you." The women gave a cheeky smile at the camera before continuing. "Paparazzi have recently taken these photos of celebrity Luke Hemmings at a bar in downtown Las Angeles.." The perky women blabbed on and on. I snapped off the TV and threw the remote on the small coffee table in front of the couch, making it radel around for a few seconds before become completely still.

"Navaeh!" My twin sister Amayah, screeched.

"What?"

"Did you know that my true loves, the band Five Seconds of Summer are in town! And do you want to know why know why?" She said excitedly, coming into the living room with a wide smile plastered on her face.

"Why?" I asked pretending to excited. She glared at me sarcasm but continued, to my disappointment.

"Because Luke has been so out of control that the had to quit the One Direction/5 Seconds of summer tour, so Luke can get in controlled again and go to the VMAs then continue the tour that just got updated with new places.." She babbled on.

"And I care because?" I finally interrupted her. She glared again.

"Never mind." Amayah huffed, getting up and stomping off into her room.

It's nice to have another person on this planet that looks just like you that you have a special bond with but Amayah makes it feel like some type of twisted night mare.

Amayah has always been the popular twin, not that I minded. She wore designer jeans, and tight fitting tops with her make-up and hair always done, on the other hand I wore skinny jeans with band t-shirts or pocket-t's, and my hair in a pony tail with little to no makeup at all. Total opposites; unless she forced me to get dolled up or it was a special occasion, of course.

"Navaeh!" Amayah suddenly screeched again.

"Yes, my loving blonde sister?" I said, mumbling the last part slightly and rolling my eyes.

"Will you come to the mall with me?" She said making puppy eyes.

"Sure why not." I grumbled. I need some new clothes anyway. I grabbed my car keys and wallet then made my way out my car with Amayah following behind.

"Can I put this in?" She asked pulling out a AN aux cord from her overly large and completely stuffed bag.

"Yeah." I mumbled as I pulled out of the driveway. She made a little 'yay' sound and then plugged the cord in. Bass blasted through the speakers and then sexual lyrics where blasted from the speakers.

I parked my car at the local mall and got out, cutting of Amayah's obnoxiously over based music. She got out of the car and her perky attitude returned. She ran into the store and made her way into a Victoria Secret shop. I rolled my eyes and went into a music store.

Guitars and Bass' lined the walls. I ran my fingers over the strings until I came upon one I liked. The wood a lighter shade of brown with black edges, the strings a silver color.

"Hey." I said to the guy behind the cash register. He lifted his head up and gave me a blank expression, I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yes?" He asked, snappily might I add.

"I'd like to buy that one." I said pointing to the guitar.

He grumbled something under his breath before getting up and trudging over to the guitar and getting it off the wall.

He had olive skin with black hair jelled back and an unruly curly beard attached to the chin of his face.

"That will be $508 even. Are you sure you want to pay for that?" He questioned as he roughly pushed some buttons on the register.

"Yes I'm sure." I said my tone coming out more bitchier than I planned. I handed him my credit card and he swiped it as I typed in the pin, then handed the card back to me. As the recite printed out he took the guitar by the neck and started to admire it. The recite finished printing but the man continued to admire it, much to my annoyance.

"This is a pretty good one-" The man started to blab but got cut off by a deep voice behind me.

"Come on! Hurry! She's got better places to be, like my bed." A guy snorted cockily from behind me. My teeth gritted and I spun on one heel, then the palm of my hand came in contact with his left cheek making his head snap to the side. His peircing baby blue eyes narrowed and in the blink of an eye, I was pressed up against a wall with the guy who was behind me's hand wrapped around my neck.