18.

"Ms. I'm gonna have to aske you to please remove your feet off the seats. Thank you." The driver said through the glass that was seperating the driver from the passengers.

I slid the window up, where you pay him, and threw a twenty dollar bill in his face. "Now can I have my feet on the seats?" I asked raising my eyebrows at him. He threw a hand up in the air in surrender and continued driving. I scoffed and laid my head on the seat. I glanced at Luke to see him starring right at me with an amused expression on his face.

I turned my attention back to the window with a huff.

"Naveah?" Luke's voice suddenly speaks after a moment of silence. I ignore him completely, and continue to gaze out the window.

"Naveah." He says more aggresivly and then he put one hand under my legs and the other on the waist and pulls me into his lap. I place my hands on his chest and look him dead in the eyes. "What the hell do you want Luke?!"

He didn't answer. He just starred at me like I was the most interesting this in the universe.

I made an unattractive groaning type noise and tried climbed off him, but of course, he wasn't having none of that. He placed one hand on my waist and the other on my left thigh and he pulled me back into his lap. "What do you want from me Luke." I snapped, raising my eyebrows at him with an annoyed expression on my face.

"My girlfriend back." He put a small pout on his lips. I scoffed.

"Luke you need to understand something." I started, talking slowly and calmly. "I was your girlfriend for a day and the first thing that happened was me finding out about your ex girlfriend and then you telling me nothing. We. Don't. Work. Out."

"Don't say that! Can't you just respect the fact that I have a past, that I don't want to share with you?!" He snapped. Instead of getting mad I raised my eyebrows at him.

"One good exmple Luke, one good example." I said lowly.

"Gah! You make me so fucking frustrated sometimes!" He took one hand and ran it through his messed up gelled quiff and tugged at the roots.

"If I make you so 'fucking frustrated' all the time then why do you keep chasing after me?!" I demanded, placing my hands on his chest and moving my face closer to his so we where only inches apart.

"I don't know!" He yelled. There was a pause and then he continued. "Maybe because whenever some says your damn name my cheeks go red and i'm all flusterd, or maybe because whenever someone looks at you or even takes a second glance at you, I get jealous! You've turned me into some little school boy, and I don't know what to do about it! I love your voice, I love your smell, I even love it when you call me Lucus, even though it annoyed the shit out of me!" His voice lowered and he barley whispered the next thing he said. "And you've never given up on me."

"We're here!" The cab driver suddenly said.

------------------------------------------------------------

I need you guys to start commenting what you think, so I know this isn't crap lol,

ily

Vote

Comment