26.

I woke up shivering with goosbumps covering my bare arms and legs. The only articals of clothing I had on was some underwear and a baggy black t-shirt that smelt like axe and cigarettes. My ancles and arms are tied to the bed posts by some scratchy rope and I can here people talking outside the closed door of the room.

The door suddenly slammed open and a man with bright blue eyes and a blonde quiff walked in. He glanced at me and a wicked smirk formed on his thin pink lips. Don't get me wrong, he was attractive and all, but the fact that I was tied up to bed after being kidnapped kinda throws me off.

"The rules are simple. You obey me, eveyhing will be fine. You disobey me, you will be punished." He glanced at me again and continued to smirk at me. "And your punishment will be video taped and send to Luke."

"Why are you doing this? I didn't do anything wrong, you asswhole!" I seethed at him, my wrists tugged at the ropes and I tried to free them.

A sting shot throught through my body and my head slammed down to the side of the soft matress. Fucker just slapped me. I turned my head back towards him and glared with a clenched jaw. "what? You don't like hearing the truth, asswhole."

My head slammed to side again, but the pain wouldn't stop.

"You-" Slap. "Little-" Slap. "Bitch." Slap. "Don't-" Slap. "Disobey-" Slap. "Me-" Slap. "Again!" Slap. "Got-" Slap "It?!" Slap.

By now, I could feel the blue bruise forming on my face, but the slaps just kept coming and coming.

"Fuck. You." And then everything went black.

Luke Hemmings P.O.V.

My foot pressed down on the gas peddal as I sped down the highway towards thr first place that popped in my head when I thought of Jones. The dealer house.

"God damnit, Luke! Slow the fuck down." Amayah snapped. I glanced at her tghrough the mirror.

"Do you want your sister to be beat to death and have me go the spead limmit or do you want me to spped and save her ass?" I snap harshly. Before I could even blink, my head was snapped to the side and the class window to my left cracked slightly.

"Owe! What the hell?" I yelled out, looking at Ashton - who had punched me straight in the jaw.

"Don't fucking talk to her - or any of us like that, you prick! Just becuase you guys are in love or whatever doesn't mean you're the only one on edge! Navaeh is her fucking sister! Show her some damn respect." Ashton said with a fight frown.

My hands lossed on the wheel sligfhtly nad I looked at Amayah through the mirror. Her face showed all sighns of hurt and pain - a pail face, glossed over eyes, and pale lips that are pressed together in a tight line.

"Sorry Amayah, i'm just ...... worried." I huffed out. He took her away and sent a damn picture of her tied up! How else ad i supost to feel?

"It's fine. But next time, calm the fuck down before you go all monkey man on me!" She said.

I nodded and turned my head back towards the road.

Navaeh Sky's P.O.V.

"Stop!" I whimpered. "Please!"

Mr. Jones let out a wicked chuckle and smirked more. "Oh baby, this isn't even the begining." Smack!

A guy with brown hair and plain brown eyes ran in with a gun in hand. "Jones, sir, Hemmings is in the building!" Mr. Jones pulled the whip away from my body "What the hell! Ho did he get in!" Jones demanded.

"S-sighns of a break in are shown in the west wing." The man stuttered and I almost felt bad for a moment then I remembered he's working for the sick man.

"That's right next door! Call lock down!-" Jones got cut off.

"To late."

------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger >.< but i'm guessing you guys already know who it is... maybe

VOTE PLEASE!!!

COMMENT TOO!