19.

I quickly scurried out of the taxi and ran to the entrance of the airport with my suitcase, where Ashton, Amayah, Calum, and Michael are waiting.

My head was spinning with all types of different thoughts like; He doesn't like you, let alone love you. He deserves so much better than you. He deserves someone like Aliesha who can give him what he needs in a girl. He didn't mean anything that he said; He was lying.

"Are you alright?" Amayah asked. I didn't answer I just walked into the airport and went straight to the bathrooms. there was a girl around the age of 15 washing her hands when I walked in, but I ignored her and ran into one of the many empty stalls. I emptied out everything in my stomach until tears where streaming down my face and my face was an unhealthy bright red color.

There was the buzz of people talking echoing throughout the bathroom and then the stall was popped open and someone pulled my hair back. One I was done, I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and colapsed on the floor with my back against the wall.

"Do you wanna tell me what happened now?" Amayah asked, brushing off her hands and sliding over the tile so she was leaning against the other side of the stall in front of me.

I wasn't surprised that she was the one to walk in here, and I bet she was battling Mikey on who was gonna come in here also.

"He basically said he was jealous and the reson on why he kissed that girl was on an impolse." I said, wiping away the tears on my face.

"Then why are you so worked up?" She asked calmly.

"Because Amayah!" I started getting worked up again. "I don't know if he lying, or telling the truth! I don't know if when I walk back out there he's gonna be making out with some random chick! And I don't know what the hell I'm supost to do next!" I finished throwing my hands up in the air.

"I think," She paused. "That you need to talk to him about it before you ... 'jump the gun."

"Thanks, you're a genius." I said sarcasticly. She chuckled.

"Seriously! And change your clothes. You look and smell like a walking porta-potie." She smirked. I rolled my eyes and reached out for my suitcase.

I changed into a pair of black skinny jeans, a gray sweater, my white beenie, ray ban sunglasses to hide the fact that I just bawled my eyes out, and my gray vans. "Greta choice, now lets go." Amayah said standing up. I followed behind slowly, not wanting to see Luke - but of course, Luke being the demanding person he is was waiting right outside the girls bathroom with a 'I'm pissed' look on his face. Ugh.