25.

On the side is Mr. Jones aka Keegan Allen!!!

My boots clicked on the overly shiny alluminum floor as I made my way to the bathrooms of the airport.

I could sense someone watching me, but I chocse to ignore it, considering I'm known as Luke Hemmings's girlfriend who fights with him alot.

My ring clad hands pushed the blue painted door with the sticker of the lady on the front, open. The door creeked in protest as I made my way through to the closest open stall. I already feel sick, and I still have thirty six minuets till my flight.

My bag dropped to the floor after I was finished and I turned on the sink. My face was blotchy and bright red from crying the whole way here. I miss the boys but mostly Luke. As much as we fight and argue and cheat, I will always miss him the most.

Gathering all the confidence I had left, I left the bathroom and made my way to the waiting area of the airport. Thats when It happened.

"Everyone down! Now!" A police officer screamed. Everyone aaround me obeyed and ducked down. Bullets were heard throughout the room, along with shattering glass and many alarms.

I, being he stupid person in the room, took out my phone and texted the first person on my friends list.

To Ashton;

Help there's an attakerbfg

Right as I clicked send my phone was snached out of my hand, a rag was placed over my mouth and strong built men dragged my limp body out to a black tinted windowed car.

Luke's P.O.V.

I slammed the door open of the hotel room and scanned the room. Ashton was furrowing his eyebrows at his phone, calum was talking to muchael and Amayah was playing some music on her hone and banging her head to the beat.

Why the hell are they still up? It's like 4am?

"Where's Neveah?" I snapped.

Michael shrugged and went back to his converstaion, but I knew he was hididng something.

"She went to the airport - shit." Amayah covered her mouth like she had just cussed me out, with wide yes.

"Guys?" Ashton asked.

"What?" I snarled. He flipped me off and continued.

"Neveah just texted me saying that there's an attaker. I tried calling her, but I got sent straight to voicemail." He said looking straight at me.

His phone dinged, and I snached it out of his hand.

"From Neveah: Looks like Hemmings will learn not to mess with me. -Jones." I read feeling the anger boil inside me. Thier was a picture on the side of Jones with a knocked out Neveah tied up in the back of a car.

"We need to leave. Now."

----------------------------------------------------------------

ily

#VOTE

#COMMENT

#THANKYOU