37.

After awhile I finally collected myself and was able to sit there for fifteen minutes without crying. I need to stop being so fucking weak.

"Let's go back." I mumbled, climbing off his lap and sitting in the drivers seat.

"Are you sure?" Michael asked giving me a worried glance.

"I'm fine. I'm fine." I repeated, more to myself not him.

He looked at me with a frown but nodded. I turned the key and roared the engine to life before making a illegal u turn and heading back to the apartment.

"Babies!" Calum yelled when we walked through the door and pulled us into a bear hug.

"You're such a weirdo." I mumbled before shoving him off and walking towards the kitchen.

In all honesty, I was scared; Scared of what would happen with Luke. But I need to face him whether I like it or not. And of course with my luck, he was standing there next to the fridge with a piece of cheese in hand as he chewed it.

I awkwardly shuffled towards the cabinets and grabbed a cup before turning to the sink and pouring myself some water.

"I don't want things to be awkward, but I didn't do anything wrong." Luke finally spoke as I took a drink. Of course you didn't Luke, because you're such a precious Angel to the damn world.

"Okay." I mumbled, not turning around.

"So..... We're good?" Luke asked.

"Yep." I smiled. Nope.

Before he could do anything, I turned around and headed straight up to the room we were staying in.

"Now that everything's all cleared up," Michael started walking into my room. it's like he automatically knows where I am at all times.... Creep. "We're gonna head back home, get all our shit, then take a plane to our first tour stop were the tour bus will be waiting."

"Okay." I mumbled, not having any energy to give off happy emotions.

"Alright well, since you're packed and everything I guess I'll leave." I nodded in response.