20.

I awkwardy walked on the plane and took my seat as the perky flight attendant offered me something to drink. I shook my head no with a small fake smile, and flipper her off as she walked away. "Naveah!" Luke said, already frustrated that he couldn't - or I wouln't let him - get my attention.

Ignoring him, I reclined my chair slightly and made myself comfortable.

"Ugh." He groaned in annoyance and then sat down next to me. His phone rang and he instantly answered it.

"Who is it?" He barked. He got up and started walking away, but I did hear one word slip from his mouth. 'Jones'?

I rolled my eyes and closed my eyes, ignoring the wierd feeling in my stomach when I heard the name 'Jones'.

----------------------------------------------

'Shush! She's sleeping!" I heard someone whisper shout - not very well might I add.

"No shit, but she needs to get up!" Someone else said in a normal voice.

"Why is she even going to this if you guys are arguing?!" The whisperer - who I have came to a conclusion is Michael - spat again.

"Fuck it! She can stay home then." The other person stormed out of the room.

"God fucking damn it Luke." Michael said running his hand through my hair.

"Hey." I said, letting Michael know I am awake.

"Shit! Hey Nevaeh." Michael said.

"What the hell is on me?" I asked looking down and noticing ripped up paper everywhere.

"Luke and his man tantrums." He mumbled, but to my surprise, continued. "looks like we're not going to the VMAs"

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked looking at him like he was on drugs.

"God," he ran his hands over his face. "How do I put this.. Umm well basically Luke freaked out because you where ignoring him and ripped up your ticket for the VMA's......" He flinched, waiting for my reaction. "So I told him I wasn't going either." He said when I didn't answer.

"MIchael you can't just not go because Luke's being a complete asswhole!" I exclaimed finally.

"Yes I can." He smirked and stood up with a lighter in hand. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked eyeing the lighter.

"This." I heard him mumble before he pulled his ticket out of his pocket and flicked the lighter on. My eyes widened. "Michael no-!" But of course I was too late. The piece of crisp paper was now surrounded by dancing bright orange, yellow, and blue flames.

"Ugh." I groaned throwing my body down on the bed. He chuckled. "Now get dressed, we're going clubbing." A wiked grin grew on his face and then the door slammed shut.

This is shit i'm sorry, but i'm already working on the next chapter.... ily #VOTE #BITCHES