27.

A bullet went through the air and then a loud thud was heard, then it was all a blur to me.

Arms wrapped around my legs and waist and then I was outside. "She's losing blood! There are whip marks and several bruises on her body. Someone grab her a fucking shirt she has goosebumps!" Someone yelled, but I didn't recegnize the voice, it sounded familliar though.Mikey maybe?

My eyes slowly tailed shut as a shirt was thrown in my body. "Vaeh, stay with me!" Amayah pleaded - only she knew that nickname.

"M' tired. It hurts." My voice came out hoars and crackly. "where's Luke?"

"He's inside don't worry everything will be okay, just keep your eyes open." The deep voice said agin.

"I'm too tiered...." And then the darkness of sleep surrounded me.

Luke Hemmings P.O.V.

Jones fell to the floor with a big thump and then all hell broke loose. Bullets where shot at me from all directions, but i managed to not get shot - but Navaeh didn't.

"Ashton! - Take her to Liam! Now!" I screamed on the top of my lungs.

Pulling my gun out, I shot evrything that was in my way. Plently of people went down - and I almost felt guily, for a moment, then I remebered they're working for a complete asswhole and the bullets seemed to be shot faster.

My eyes scanned the room until they finally landed on my target. Jones.

He smirked when his eyes met mne. "Awe Hemmings, mad that I almost had more than one thing taken away from you?"

My eyes hardened and my face turned into a scowel. "You don't have shit from me! now shut the fuck up." I raised the gun at him and fired. He ducked down and managed to escape the blow - this time.

"Why don't you look for yourself." He nodded his head towards the door. I glanced over, and took a dubble take. Aliesha stood there in a bullet proof suit and a smirk on her face.

"Shoulda came to me when you had the chance?" She smirked.

"Why the hell woul-" I got cut off by Michael rushing over to me.

"We gotta go! Some asswhole called the police when they saw us leaving with Navaeh." He panted and then started to run off. I follwed him as I dodged the bullets being thrown at me. How much more of a movie can this get? I fell like fucking batman.

Navaeh Sky's P.O.V.

"She should be awake by now..." I could hear the wory tangle in Ashton's words, but I wasn't sure if he sounded sure.

I sat up and opened my eyes, only to fall back down on the bed. A hiss of pain came out of my mouth and Luke rushed over to the side of my bed. "Baby." He whispered.

I wanted to punch the fucker right then and there but decited against it. "Liam! She's awake!" Ashton's voice range through the room.

A man with a tall brown quiff - kinda like Luke's - walked in with a warm smile and kind eyes. "How ya feelin' Navaeh?" He asked. His soft hand cupped around my fourhead to guess my temperture. He nodded to himself then looked back up at me.

"G-good." Why am I stuttering?

He smiled again then got up to go talk to Ashton. What a talk...

"Are you still mad?" Luke dared to ask. I sent him an icy glare and he cringed.

Liam turned to me again and handed me a orange bottle of blue pills and a tube of what - i'm guesing - is some type of creame. "Aply this to the bullet wound and take these pills twice a day, one before breakfast, and once after dinner."

"Okay." I mumbled. My stomach stung when i tried to get up, and Luke atomatically came to help me.

"Get the fuck off." I hissed through clenched teeth and glared right into his crystal blue eyes.

He glared right back at me. "Navaeh, shut the fuck up and let me help. Just because you're all but hurt because i wouldn't tell you about Aliesha doesn't mean you get to a fucking bitch."

Ah, there's the Luke I know.

A smack echoed through the room as I slapped his straight across the face. "You wanna repeat those words again?" I asked. he opened his mouth to say something but I slapped him again.

His eyes darkened to a midnight blue and his puples dilated. Before I could even comprehend, his hands where wrapped around my neck and the oxygen was slowly and painfully slipping out of my lungs. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and then everything went black, with the image of Luke's hard stare being the last thing I saw.