35.

My bag was stuffed with clothes, shoes and lady products, not leaving one single centimeter of room left. I huffed and shoved some loose hairs behind my ear. I was ready physically, but not mentally. I mean yeah, I liked the thought of going on tour with the people I love, but what will the consequences be?

I rolled my eyes at myself and pulled my bag down to the ground with a large huff.

"Babe?" Luke's voice traveled from the bathroom and into my room.

"Hmm." I hummed back, to lazy to come up with an actual sentance.

"Are you alright, what's all the banging about?" He asked, then padding of feet was heard and Luke appeared halfway naked only wearing a towel, at the doorway of my room.

"M' fine." I mumbled, not meeting his gaze.

"Baby, how many times do I have to tell you, you don't have to hide things from me." I could here the frown in his voice as he spoke. Suddenly, his damp body was pressed up against my back with his arms wrapped around my waist. I was only in a t shirt and leggings, so my body naturally molded to his.

"I'm not hiding anything." I told him.

"Yes you are, now tell me." He demanded, pulling me closer to him.

I shrugged and looked down at my hands.

Luke grunted in frustration and gently spun my around. I was met by crystal blue eyes and Luke's flattened blonde hair. He nudged my nose with his and gently placed a kiss to my lips. "Tell me." He mumbled against my lips then kissed me again.

"Mmm, there's nothing to tell." I lied as he kissed down my neck.

His hand snaked down towards my thigh and squeezed, signaling for me to jump. I denied his request and tried to pull away. This will not make me talk.

I pushed his shoulders back and stepped away. "Stop."

Luke ignored my plea and kissed me again, squeezing every inch of my skin as hard as he could, surly to leave bruises tomorrow. I whimpered as his hang fisted my hair and tugged on it, making my scalp burn in pain.

"Maybe if you just tell me what's wrong I will." Luke said harshly then tried to kiss me again. I dodged him and ran out of the room towards the living room. I know I shouldn't be so worked up, but I didn't want to tell Luke because it wasn't a big deal!

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. What's the rush? Did Luke do something?" And their Michael was, always being the one I cried on when needed.

I nodded frantically and grabbed some car keys - Michaels to be exact.

I could here Luke getting closer and he searched the house, and I ran out side towards the car. I hate this. My shaky hand pushed the key into the ignition and the engine roared to life, but before I could step on the gas pedal, the passenger door opened and someone climbed in.