45.

Calum's P.O.V.

"Hey Mikey?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen.

"Hmm?" He hummed, looking up at me. A glass was placed in one of his hands as he poured milk into it with the other.

"What are you doing?" I questioned, poking his cheek with narrowed eyebrows.

He laughed, a light pink tinting his cheeks. "I'm getting a glass of milk ya weirdo, now let me be." Mikey set the gallon of milk down and aimlessly swatted my hand away from his face.

"Baby." I dragged, a pout forming on my lips.

"You're cute," He pecked my lips. "But I'm hungry."

I groaned. He's always hungry, but he never gains weight, it pisses me off.

"Kiss me." I whined, placing my hands on his shoulders and turning him around so he was facing me. Bright green eyes met my brown ones.

"You're so impatient." He groaned before placing his lips on mine. They tasted like mint and pizza.

My hands traveled up to his face and cupped his jaw. A light stubble was ghosting the edge from neglect of a well needed shave.

"What," Mikey broke the kiss. I whined again and began kissing down his neck. "What if someone sees us?"

I chuckled, pulling away slightly and resting my four head on his. "Everybody knows, and everybody has excepted us. If they see, they see." I shrugged.

Mikey smirked before pushing me backwards until my back hit the middle island of the kitchen and roughly placed his lips on mine. "Mine." He mumbled.

Nevaeh's P.O.V.

"Hey Mickey?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen.

I blinked a few times at what I saw before sqealing. Michael had Calum pinned against the counter, spilled milk everywhere, as he attacked Calum's neck with millions of kisses.

I pulled out my phone and snapped a photo. Michael groaned at my presence jokingly as he burrowed his face in Calum's neck.

"Sorry, am I interrupting something?" I smirked.

"Yes." Calum grumbled.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm going grocery shopping, are you guys coming or no?"

"Yes!" They both yelled.

"Let's go."