11.

"Right here." A keep voice said in front of me.

I looked up to see Luke standing there with his arms crossed over his chest, and his lip ring in between his teeth as he played with it. His eyebrows where raised and he seemed to be eyeing my outfit.

"Yeah okay..... Where is Amayah? I asked looking down at the floor.

"She's changing into some pajamas, she would be out soon." Ashton said as he pulled out a bag of chips from the kitchen.

I giggled at his eagerness to get the bag of chips open. "Navaeh!" I looked up to see Amayah standing there with a smirk on her face. "What?" I asked innocently.

"Where the hell have you been?" she starts. I roll my eyes and blocked her out.

As she ranted about how I shouldn't keep myself locked in my room, without any food, or any interaction with people, I laid down on the couch. She huffed and her ranting came to a stop. "Are you done now?" I asked with raised eyebrows. She nodded and I got up to head back into my room. "Where are you goin'?" Ashton asked with a mouth full of chips. "To my room and don't eat all the chips!" I chuckled. "There's another bag!" He called as I shut my bedroom door.

I flopped down on my bed and pulled out my tablet. Netflix, hereIcome.

I was in the middle of 'Getting That Girl' when a knock on the door echoed through my room. I glanced at the time and furrowed my eyebrows. Whothehellwouldknockonmydoorat 4:43am?

I slowly got out of my warm bed, after pausing my movie, and then trudged to the door. "Yes?" I asked when the door was open, in a blunt tone. Luke stood there, shirtless, wearing nothing but his jeans, belt, and boxers. "Luke." I let out a shaky breath.

"Hey." He said slowly. I shifted from one foot to the other and looked down. "So can we talk?" He asked quickly. I let out a sigh, closed my eyes momentarily, and then looked up at him. "What is there to talk about Luke?" I asked even though I knew, damn well, what we needed to talk about. "Stuff." He rolled his eyes. I copied him, and then moved to the side so he could come in. I shut the door and sighed.

He sat down on the bed and patted the spot next to him. Walking straight past him and to the beck of the bed, near the headboard, I put my tablet on my bedside table then sat down. He chuckled and moved closer so he was right next to me.

"I screwed up didn't I?" He asked. I chuckled and nodded my head, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear. "I shouldn't of kissed you, got mad, then had sex with a bunch of random girls." He admitted.

Even though his words had hurt me, I still asked this question. "Why did you get mad and .. ... have sex with all those girls?" I swallowed. I felt the bed move and then suddenly I was in Luke's lap with my hands on his chest, his arms wrapped around my torso and barley two inches of space in between us.

"I got mad because of Ashton's comment. I know how childish this sounds, but I hate people getting in my business." He explains. "And having sex is just how I deal with my emotions." He explains.

"So you have sex when you're mad?" I ask raising a eyebrow at him.

"And when I'm happy." He defends himself.

"Will you go on a date with me on Saturday?" He asked me. I nodded, then smiled as I kissed him. His hands made there way up my body and to my face, cupping my cheeks. I pulled away and smiled. "I've wanted to do that so badly." I told him as I ran my fingers through his hair. He moaned when I tugged slightly. "Navaeh, I swear, if you don't stop I will fuck you out of your mind." He growled.

Challenge excepted.

Luke'sP.O.V.

I woke up at around 4am from the continuous buzzing of my phone. I untangled myself from Navaeh and fished my phone out of my jean pocket.

"Hello." I snapped into my phone.

"Hemmings." Mr. Jones voice spoke into the phone. "I need your help. you owe me." I rolled my eyes.

"Where do you want me to be." I snapped.

"I'll next to the address, be there as soon as you can." He spoke, then the line went dead.

I threw on my clothes just as the text came in and made my way there.