13.

"Lucas!" I whined as I stood in the middle of my room impatiently.

Luke was in the bathroom with whatever the surprise was. I bet you its gonna be a pizza cut into a star or something.

"Okay, okay i'm done you impatient princess." Luke mumbled.

I smirked at him. "You know i'm impatient and you love it." I said as he walked back into my room with a small black box in his hand. "This better not be super cheesy." He mumbles to himself before handing me the small box.

Carefully lifting the lid I expected there to be some type of jewelry in there, but no. There was a rectangular piece of folded up paper in the box. I giggled and raised an eyebrow at Luke. "Just open it." He grumbled rolling his eyes. I chuckled and opened the piece of paper. My eyes widened and My gaw dropped.

"We're going to the VMS's in Brooklyn, NY?!" I asked with wide eyes.

"Yep." Luke said grabbing me by the hips and pulling me closer to him, before continuing. "Me, you, Aston, Michael, Calum, and Amayah." He smirked.

"I have a question though." I said wrapping my arms around his neck and holding my right wrist with my left hand. "Hmm?" He hummed, nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck. "Am I going as your date? Girlfriend? Or am I gonna have to ask Michael to be my dade?" I teased.

A growl rumbled in Luke's chest and his grip tightened around my waist - almost bone crushingly. "You most definitely, will not be going as Michael date." He spat as if Michael where the Devil.

"So I'm going with Calum?" I teased again tilting my head to the side.

"You are not going with Calum either." He said with the cutest little huff and clenched teeth. "You're going with me as my girlfriend."

My cheeks turned a tint of pink but, being me, I teased him further. "I don't remember being asked to be anyone's girlfriend?" I smirked.

"You're an impaitent little shit arn't ya?" He grumbled. "Now, Navaeh. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked seriously.

"I didn't know that you where the 'girlfrind type'?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

"I'm not." He said, seriously again, and then smirked. "But I changed the game for you." He sang trying to be Lloyd.

"You're so cheesy!" I smiled, scrunching up my nose.

"I know, now get dressed. We're going shopping."

Sometimes, I think he's the girl in the relationship thing we have going on.

*****************************************************************

I FINALLY UPDATED BITCHES!

Okay, so either the next, or the one after that, chapter will be them going to the VMAS even though the VMAs where August 24, and it's now September 1st...

OH WELL!

VOTE

COMMENT

ILY.