32

* ^ * ^ * ^ *

I woke up feeling hot and sweaty. My eyes forcibly opened, groaning at how uncomfortably warm it was. As I tried to heave myself up, something pushed me back down.

Oh no, it's the snake-

But when I looked to my side, it was just Jimin. His arms were wrapped around my waist tightly, while his head rested on my torso. He looked like a peaceful little baby snoring away. No wonder it was so hot. This big baby was hugging me the whole night, oh well, can't complain. I wanted to push him off, because streams of sweat were starting to pour down the side of my face at rapid speed. In my case I was being gentle, but I guess I wasn't, because Jimin fell off the bed with a thud. I stopped dead in my tracks, closing my eyes hoping he was a deep sleeper, but to my dismay, I heard a groan coming from the other side. My bad.
He peeked up, his little blonde head poking up from the bottom like a little chick out of its shell.

"Heyyy, why'd you do that?!" He whined.
"You were practically suffocating me to death," I said, trying to hold back a smile that was forming.

"Oh really?" He smirked evilly.

Oh no.

He got up and walked slowly towards me, I scooted back on my butt, gulping down my fear. His eyes never left mine, as he now stood directly over me who was cornered on the bed. He moved in closer towards my ear, as I could feel my heart beat increasing rapidly, then he let out an evil chuckle.

"Got ya."

It took me a moment to realise what had just happened, until I scrunched my brows in annoyance.

"Don't. Ever. Do. That. Again." I growled.

"Why? I'm your boyfriend right? And you love me don't you?" He glanced over at me with puppy dog eyes.

Shit. Why does he have to make those huge adorable eyes at me?!

And once again I had lost.

A smile crawled up my lips as I giggled at his cuteness.

"Fine, fine. I forgive you."

"But I don't!" An evil cackle escaped his lips as he jumped onto the bed, tackling me down and enveloping me in a great bear hug.

I was practically squished beneath this guy. Who knew that this small bean could be so utterly heavy!

"I'm not letting you go until you say the magic words," he said teasingly while snuggling into the crook of my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

"Please?"'I said hopefully.

"Nope."

"Sorry?"

"Nope."

"I'll give you a hint, it's three words."

"I love you," I blushed slightly.

"Nope."

Okay, that was great.

"Chicken nuggets rule..?"

"Yep!"

Seriously?

He didn't get off though.

"Hey you promised me that you'd get off if I said those words!" I yelled annoyed.

"Nobody said I promised you," he smirked, but in the end he rolled down down beside me.

"Finally," I breathed out heavily.