10

* ^ * ^ * ^ *

I ended up skipping school on Monday.
I just wasn't feeling it.
I woke up and had breakfast, when the bell suddenly rang.

"I'll get it!" I ran to the door and opened it slightly.

Jimin?

"Umm, hi. What are you doing here?"
I asked confused.

"For the dare game, of course." He replied.

"Okay...but first of all, aren't you supposed to be at school, and secondly, how the hell did you find my house?" I eyed him suspiciously.

"Oh, I didn't feel like going to school today," I raised my brow at his answer...but my reason was the same, so I let it slide.

"And as for your house, I saw Wheein the other day and asked her where you lived, she told me your address and she also told me that you weren't going to school, so I came."

I slowly nodded my head.
I'm actually gonna kill Wheein, like how can she just go around giving people my address, he could be a serial killer and try to secretly kill me!

"Are you gonna let me in, or?"

"Huh, fine. The only reason I'm letting you in, is so that I don't seem rude or whatever."

"Mina, what's taking you so long, and who is it?" I heard mom asking from the kitchen.

"Just a friend." I said, slowly cringing at calling him my 'friend'.

"Is it Wheein?" She asked again.

"No." I simply replied.

Jimin was done taking off his shoes by now, as my mom came out to meet my 'friend.'

"Oh, who is this?" She asked.
"I'm Jimin," he smiled, "I've been Mina's friend since second grade."

"Second grade? I've never heard about him," mom looked at us suspiciously.
"He's just shy and doesn't really like to be talked about," I said.
"Well, you won't mind if we go to up to her room, will you Ms.Kim?" Jimin spoke up.

The hellzing hell is she saying!? This boy is going too far...

"Oh, of course not." My mom smiled, before Jimin grabbed my arm and walked towards  the stairs.

"Wait. How'd you know my room is upstairs!?" I whisper yelled. I was freaked out. Was he like stalking me or something!?

"Well, from down here, your room is pretty clear, like look at your door," he pointed up.
My door had a huge sign on it.

THIS IS MINA'S ROOM, DO NOT ENTER WITHOUT PERMISSION, OR ELSE!

"Oh," was all I could say.

We went in and sat down on my bed (though I sat at the other end, far far away from that weirdo).

"You know you could've just gave me my dare in the living room," I rolled my eyes.
"Well, now that we're here," he smirked.

"Just hurry up," I grunted.

"Okay, I dare you to throw an egg on the road," he smiled.

I looked at him weirdly and burst out laughing.

"Are you serious?! This! This is the dare?!" I laughed.
"Well, yeah..." he looked at me confused.

"YOU want ME to throw an egg on the road?!" I laughed even more.
"I'm not in fu**ing grade two, Okay?" I looked at him.
"But I thought you didn't want any extreme dares..." he trailed off.
"When did I say that?"
"Well, after the pond incident, I thought you were too traumatised-"
"I knew it!" I cut him off, "do you think I'm some little 6 year old girl who can't handle something a bit extreme?! Do you think I'm weak or something? I'm getting sick of you treating me like some little girl and acting all nice and friendly to me after I fell into that damn pond, okay! Treat me like I'm the same age as you, because we technically are, and keep in mind that we're still enemies!" I fumed.

He looked a bit shocked by my sudden outburst, and a bit hurt too.

"Okay... if that's the case, then I'll give you a dare that you aren't allowed to back out of no matter what happens. And because you're not gonna be allowed to back out of it, I'm gonna think about the best dare to give you, tomorrow at the Sunflower Park, at 5 pm, I'm gonna give your strong ass a dare you'll regret doing!" He raged.

"Okay. Deal." We shook hands on it.

"Now you can leave." I said, and he walked out of my room.