20

*         ^        *         ^         *          ^      *

A blood red door slowly opened, revealing a thick layer of white smoke.

"Welcome! Welcome to our show!" A deep voice announced.

Small girls with stone hard pale skin wrapped in small red dresses danced under the light, giving their golden curls a ruffle.
"Come, come!" They cheered happily.

They moved aside, forming a long walkway for me.
A grand table unfolded in front of me, filled with food from all over the world.
Somebody pulled me behind a stand, and I was thrown clothes.
The little girls worked like lightning, and in no time I was wearing a white silk buttoned up collar shirt, with black dress pants and a red bow with white gloves.

A seat was pushed underneath me, and then I was rushed to the table.

"I see you've come back?" A man smiled up at me, wearing almost the same attire as me, except with a hat and a black coat.

T.O.P

"You left me last time. That was rude Mina."
"Now sit with us and enjoy the show," he let out a mischievous grin, then disappeared behind some smoke.

"We live under a mask of fun.
You may sense deception, but under all the trickery
Is a face full of joy.
Mischievous as we may be, stay with us and be happy.
Confusing are my tricks, but for life to be fun, it has to be scary.
Enjoy this feast with your friends,
Tell your family to join too,
In the end,
You won't be able to escape.
Who does?"

The song finally stopped.
The last line had me sweating.

The hell do you mean by "who does?" Like I wanna get the hell out from here!

"Let us enjoy our feast!" T.O.P bellowed.

I'm not eating that.

The people of all different shapes and sizes dug in- I mean they were circular people, square people, twisty people, people with purple and blue skin!
The table was crowded.
The thing that caught my eye was a guy sitting far across from me.
He had a full black tux on, and the shade from his hat hid his face.
He looked like the only normal one here.
He wore an all black suit. Everything was black.

Getting up, I ran towards the man.
Small hands grabbed at me, but I ignored them.
The more I ran, the more further away everything seemed to be getting away from me.
The guy got up, walking the opposite direction.
My legs kept on moving, having no intentions of stopping.
He was getting closer to me.
So close.
I grabbed his shoulder, and he turned around.
I caught a glimpse of his face.
Jimin.
"Wait-"
But he cut me off, and started to walk away.

I ran after him.

"Let the dance begin! Grab the partner nearest to you!"
A triangular man with green skin and orange hair merrily grabbed my hand and we started to dance. I weaved through the crowd, until I reached Jimin and grabbed his hand to dance.
"Jimin, what happened?" I whispered in his ear.
"T-the snake...she hurt me again. They're gonna sacrifice either me or you tonight to the snake..." I could tell his voice was shaky.
I gulped.
"We'll get out...after all, I did." I said.

He laid his chin on my shoulder, and we slowly swayed together in the crowd, not letting go.
"I'm sorry I left you," I said guiltily.
"No. Don't feel sorry. I deserved the punishment." He said as his grip on me tightened.

"Let me see your face."
"No."
"Jimin, show me your face," I said sternly.
Hesitantly and with shaky fingers, he lifted his hat a bit and my eyes widened in shock.
"J-Jimin, how w-wha-" I was totally out of words.
A long scar ran down the left side of his face from his forehead to his cheek. His right cheek was bruised badly, and there was a cut on his temple, with additional cuts scattered around his skin.

"You may kiss your partner to seal this magnificent night! If you don't, let's just say T.O.P will like to play a couple of tricks on you."

Before I could do anything, I felt a pair of plump lips on mine, they were soft and sweet.
I closed my eyes and held tightly onto him, not wanting to let go, and just wanting to disappear, wanting all this to end.
He deepened the kiss, holding onto me desperately.
Please don't let go.
I only feel safe and happy in your hold.
I know that once you let go, everything will be over, so please don't let go of me. Please keep on holding me tightly.
My heart was beating rapidly, as I could feel my cheeks becoming tomato red. I could feel his own heart beating fast.
The kiss broke.
Jimin let go of me.
"I'm sorry Mina, but you stay safe," he let out a small smile, as he pulled the hat down and disappeared into the clutches of a snake.

The snake.

_______________________________________________________
A/N: Yay, it's 14th Aug today, that means it's my birthday!😁😝❤️
I don't know how to write romance (I'm trying), so I hope this chapter feeds you a bit 😅