30

* ^ * ^ * ^ *

Jimin's POV

I haven't been out in a while. T.O.P has kept me locked up.

YOU MUST OBEY ME.

YOU MUST OBEY ME.

YOU MUST OBEY ME.

YOU MUST OBEY ME.

That was all he said to me. These four damn words was all he said to me! Making me repeat after him until those words were the only thing slipping out of my mouth on repeat. I was going to go mad! Insane! The only thing I heard day and night, in a loud clear voice on the speaker was:

YOU MUST OBEY ME.

And the worst part was that I couldn't block it out, not even at night, causing me to develop bags under my eyes and severe headaches. The only this which prevented me from actually killing myself was Mina. I'd be letting her down by giving up on myself. She'd be all alone then.

"I love you Mina!"

"And I'll never leave you, and-"

"YOU MUST OBEY ME!"

♠️♦️     Make it stop, please help me out here.     ♦️♠️

Mina's POV

The first thing I woke up to was cold water splashing down onto my warm skin, making me shiver uncontrollably.

"What the fu-"

"Go get ready miss, today's the show!"

Getting out of the uncomfortable and cold bed, I walked to the bathroom and showered quickly. When I went to my closet, I saw a dress hung up on the handle with a note.

"For day one of performances.
It is compulsory for you to wear it."

The dress was something that was not my type at all. It was a short mid thigh crimson coloured dress with a maroon lace trim. It came along with a pair of uncomfortable 7 inch red stilettos and elbow length burgundy lace gloves.

Reluctantly I slipped on the dress before sitting down and waiting for someone to get me. Soon enough a maid came to get me and I was taken down to the dressing room. It was busy like a bazaar. People rushed everywhere, some curling hair, some doing makeup. There were designers throwing clothes on the floor, picking out perfect pieces and makeup products piled up pathetically on the tables. Heaps of clothes lay in the floor, causing me to trip a bit before I was pushed onto a chair. My hair was done in a high curled ponytail and a thick layer of fiery red lip stick was smeared into my lips.

Why didn't they do any eye makeup? Why only the lip stick?

The master came into the room dressed in a crisp suit with pearly white gloves, a black eyes mask and a felt leather hat to "top" it all off. Heh, that was a nice joke.

"Take this," he threw something at me which landed in my hands. I observed that it was some sort of off-white mask with real gold swirls plastered on top of it. The mask gave off a creepy vibe, but it was still very captivating and mysterious. The artists put it on my face, tying it securely. As I looked in the mirror, I saw everything except my lips were covered.

"If you take it off, you're dead meat," a voice growled in my ear making me shiver.

As I walked out of the dressing rooms, I saw a familiar figure standing there with a similar attire as T.O.P.
I walked slowly towards the figure. The lights were dim, but I had a feeling I had seen this person somewhere.

I was only about 2 feet away from the person when they turned around, my heart stopped beating and I was stuck in place.

(More edits by me lol)

I threw my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. I haven't seen him around for such a long time, and I feared that T.O.P had done something horrible to him, but he couldn't kill him since he was his assistant. I felt relived as he hugged me back tightly.

"Oh my God Mina, you don't know how scared I am!" He said trembling.
"Me too, Jimin, me too..." I said sniffing lightly.
"Mina," he let go and held firmly onto my shoulders, I could still feel his piercing gaze on me through the mask. "We're gonna take the mask off during the performance and expose his ass," he said.
"But we're not allowed, we'll be dead meat," I said.
He sighed loudly, looking around to see if anyone had decided to sneak up, thankfully no one was there.
"The last performance is the greatest performance meaning that there'll be more people there, we'll do our plan then and there, nothing will happen to the audience, trust me. When we're together at the very end of the circus, you'll make the audience quiet by saying you have a something special to say about this circus in thanks, but we rip our masks off instead and scream the truth, okay?"

"Okay, I understand. We'll get out of this," I said smiling, only my lips showing.

"Show's starting! Get in your positions quickly!" A voice boomed on the speaker.

"Go to your position, I have to go...and good luck," before leaving, he planted a kiss on my lips before running away while waving.

I smiled.

"Good luck to you too..."