27

* ^ * ^ * ^ *

The sunlight poured in through the barred window. The warmth of it travelled through my whole body. A weight could be felt on my waist, but I felt so comfortable and happy at the moment. I never wanted to get out of bed.

But I have to.

My eyes opened, they remained staring at the window for a while, until they moved to a figure laying down beside me with their arm around me. It was Park Jimin. How the hell did he even get in here? I looked over at the door, but it was locked. He hugged me tightly like a little child. I smiled a little. He woke up then, startling me. My cheeks reddened as he looked at me and smiled.

"Good morning." His voice was deep and raspy.

"Hey...can you tell me how you even got here?"

"Oh, ummm...." he giggled nervously, his cheeks turning a shade of pink in the process.

"Forget it. Let's get up," I said climbing out of bed and walking to the window and sighing. A feeling of fear and emptiness empowered my whole body. Jimin was the only one who added drops of hope and happiness to my empty pot.

We sat there in silence for a while, not even knowing the time. A knock came on the door and Jimin jumped, quickly hiding under the bed. The door opened revealing a maid.
"Good morning miss, get ready and come down at once," she said, taking me to the bathroom as I glanced over at the bed.

Jimin's POV

I peaked out from under the bed making sure the maid was gone. Something scuttled past me, dropping something in the process. I picked up what seemed like a piece of paper.

"That was close. There is nobody outside except for me. You'll know me when you see me. I'll escort you to the bathroom, get ready and then go downstairs. I'm here to help you."

I crawled out, walking out of the room and glancing around. Somebody touched my arm, causing me to jump in fright. I turned around seeing an old man in his 70s smiling a warm wrinkly eyed smile at me.

"I'm Arnold. I'm on your side from now on," he said in a frail voice.
"Nice to meet you Arnold, I'm Park Jimin," I said as he walked me to the bathroom to get ready.

As we walked downstairs, screaming and shouting could be heard.

"You stupid girl! You weren't supposed to do that!" A manly voice yelled.

"How the hell am I supposed to know how to do that?!" A female voice yelled- Mina.

The scene came more into my focus as I stood on the bottom floor now. T.O.P grabbed her arm tightly and roughly pulled her close to him. "I swear I'm gonna feed yo to Callidus if you don't obey me!" He hissed.
"Fu*k off," she growled at him.
I could see a wave of fury pass over his face, and that's when I knew something bad was about to happen. I ran towards them as he raised his hand to slap her. I went and punched him in the face. "You bastard! How dare you raise your filthy old hands on her?!" I practically spat in his face. My chest heaved up and down as I glared daggers at every inch of his face.
"How dare you treat your master like that?!" He yelled.
He threw a punch at me, drawing blood from my nose. I wiped the blood with my fingers before snickering.
"Master my ass."

The fight went overboard. Mina and the workers had to practically pry us apart. How dare he fu*king insult my family, friends and Mina?! My chest heaved in and out as Mina held my arms tightly.

"Stop Jimin. It's not getting us anywhere," she was crying and I knew why. I had just beat the shit out of him, and now there was gonna be punishment...

T.O.P's POV

I remained sprawled on the floor, eyeing that bastard. He loves that girl, Mina. She was being a bitch to me. Heh, does he think he'll face punishment? No no no. His punishment will be seeing that fu*king girl get hurt so that guilt guilt guilt empowers him.

Jimin's POV

He finally got up slowly after getting the shit beat out of him.

"Grab the girl."

My blood ran cold. Two large men gripped Mina's arm as they dragged her away.
"What are you going to do to her?! Let her go!" I ran towards the men, but was held back.
"It's all because of you that this is happening," he purred in my ears before walking away as my body was dragged along.

We were brought to a dark room. The lights suddenly flashed on, blinding me for a second. I squinted my eyes trying to see through the lights. A large stage stood ahead of us. Mina's body was being dragged onto it as a large steel board was wheeled forward.

"Let's enjoy this show. Callidus, come out!"

Bang.

Bang.

Bang.

Bang.

Bang.

I was afraid because it wasn't stopping.

_______________________________________________________

Thank you @AnnonymousDaydreamer for making me this wonderful cover! 😁❤️😊