29

*         ^        *         ^         *          ^      *

Wheein's POV

I walked to school with Jungkook. He and I have been getting close lately and I admit I have feelings for him.

He stopped walking and looked up with sad eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Jimin and Mina, I wonder where they are," he said in a melancholic voice.
"Me too...we haven't seen them in so long. I wonder if they're d-dead-" he placed a finger on my lips, "shhh, don't say that! Be positive, okay?"
"Okay..." and with that, we continued walking in silence.

We entered our class and took a seat beside each other. The teacher came in and we began our day.
The whole school day was spent with me thinking about my best friend and 'enemy.' My lips quivered imagining the two dead. Imagining the two being tortured to death. "Ahhh!" I shook my head, trying to get these thoughts out. The whole class went quiet.  "Wheein, is something wrong?" Miss Lee looked worriedly over at me. "It was just a bug hehe," I said blushing from embarrassment. She nodded slowly before turning away and continuing with her lecture.

At the last lesson, Hannah, our class president gave out some sort of flyer. It was a circus poster:

"Le cirque de la tromperie

"Le cirque de la tromperie..." I muttered under my breath. Doesn't that mean the circus of deception in French?
I turned the leaflet over to see some writing.

The great circus will definitely trick your eyes. You'd be amazed by all the performances given, some grande and some great! They're sure to blow your mind away!
Attend this magnificent event!
Day 1: Saturday, 5 pm-9 pm
Day 2: Sunday, 5 pm-9 pm
Day 3: Monday, the biggest acts of all at 7 pm- 10 pm
This coupon is your ticket to the world of magic!

- Cirque de la tromperie

"Hey kook, you wanna attend the circus- all three days. It'll be a way of taking our minds off of what happened...for a while at least."
"Sure, I'll pick you up at your house," he said smiling, but underneath that smile of his lay sadness and emptiness and fear.

Mina's POV

We were getting everything set up for the circus: the large tents, seats, stage etc.
Everyone had revised their roles and acts. Jimin hadn't been seen since the day he left me and locked me in the room. He is T.O.P's personal assistant, so I'm pretty sure that sick bastard brainwashed him.

Everything was about done. The lights were set up and the seats and stage were arranged. We did a rehearsal, though not me. That's really weird if you think about it, I'm supposed to be a main performer and yet I'm not supposed to practice anything! I only have to memorize a few tricks written down, how absurd!

I tucked myself into bed, wishing for Jimin's warm arms to be wrapped around my waist. My cheeks heated up as I remembered his sweet voice and I unconsciously smiled remembering his cute laugh. He was after all my only happiness here, my only hope and my only...love.

_______________________________________________________
A/N: Look at that amazing circus flyer I made *mic drop* okay I'll stop, bye guys❤️💜❤️