16

OMG, Epiphany is so good! Jin's voice sounds amazing !!!💜

      *         ^        *         ^         *          ^      *

"Deception is the key to catching prey."

My heart stop.
Jimin's face in front of me faded.
There was another man there.
He looked in his late twenties- extremely handsome and tall, and masculine.
He wore a round rimmed hat, with a crisp black suit with black gloves.
But he had that same sinister look on his face as the snake.

I screamed loudly, trying to escape from the man's grip, but it was impossible.
No matter how hard I tried, it was like his hands were glued to me.

"Now calm down will you?"

"Fu*k no! Let me go!" I yelled, trying once again to escape.

This was such a bad idea.
I never should've come here with Jimin.
I should've just escaped when I saw the door. Who knows, maybe he escaped already, and I'm the only one left in here.

"I'm T.O.P," the man spoke with a silky voice full of authority.

I remained quiet, looking away, knowing that nothing could be done.

"Don't be rude and tell me your name," his voice was firm.

Turning around, I kneed him hard in the groin, causing him to let go and groan in pain.

I took this as my chance to run the hell away, but like magic, he appeared in front of me, causing me to stop dead in my tracks.
I took in a sharp breath.
Somebody grabbed my wrist from behind and dragged me back...though when I turned around...it was him.

"H-how'd you..."

"Don't ask me that."

I was tossed into the corner of the room like a doll.

"The hell do you want from me!?" I yelled.

"You trespassed. You pay for your punishment."

Silently, I cursed under my breath.

The man known as T.O.P took long striding steps towards me.
His whole aura screamed control.
His eyes bore into mine, staring into my soul. They reminded me of that snake's eyes.
I shivered.

"Your friend Jimin is with me. You wanna see him?"

He pulled me up, fixed his tie, then basically dragged me through the corridors of the room.
Everything seemed to fade; the plants became black thorny roses, the ceiling was covered in grey, dead vines, and the beautiful parrots transformed into humongous crows, all screeching at me.

A door that towered over us dissolved into a thick black smoke, and we walked right through it.

To my fear, I saw that same snake wrapped around a barely conscious Jimin.

"Now, now Callidus my dear, don't kill him, I've got a new human waiting for you in the cellar," T.O.P cooed.

The snake simply untangled itself from Jimin and slithered it's way towards the exit.
As it neared me, it hissed in my ear, brushing it's cool skin against my neck, then left.