25

"Ughhh" Jungkook let out a long groan. It was 6:19 in the morning and he just randomly woke up.

He turned to see Tae still sleeping peacefully next to him.

He decided not wake him.

He tried to get up but couldn't. His ass was so sore. He didn't feel like moving.

He plopped back down on the bed and reached for the medicine he got for Tae that was on his night stand.

After taking the medicine he laid back in bed with Tae.

Jungkook got closer to Tae until his chest was touching his back.

Jungkook stayed like that before drifting back off to sleep.

Two hours later (current time- 8:36) Jungkook woke up and was feeling a little better.

Tae was still sleeping so Jungkook went into the kitchen to leave him a note.

'Tae Im gonna go to Jimin's for a while but I'll be back in a little bit.
-Kookie<3'

He took his phone and walked out of the house.

Kook😸: I'm coming over for a little bit.

Why was he going to Jimin's you ask. Well he wanted to check on him and plus.......he really misses him and there was no denying that.

When Jungkook made it to the doorstep he unlocked the door with the spare key he had.

He walked in and went to his room.

When he opened the door he saw Yoongi and Jimin cuddling with each other.

"Cute" was all Jungkook said.

He went to Jimin's room and knocked on the door.

"Hey Hobi you in there?" Jungkook said through the door.

Hoseok opened the door.

"Hey Jungkook what are you doing here?" Hoseok asked fixing his bed head.

"I came by to say hi to Jimin but I see he's still asleep" Jungkook said.

"Oh yeah him and Yoongi had" he took a deep breath. "A long night" Hoseok said.

"Oh" Jungkook said. He had a few ideas in mind of what he meant.

"Not like that of course. They just had a deep talk" Hoseok said realizing the perverted kook.

"Uh-huh. They are just laying in my bed naked together?" Jungkook asked a smirk plastered across his face.

"No!" Hoseok said. He walked to the room and opened the door.

"They aren't naked!" Hoseok said.

"I know but it's funny when you get all jealous" Jungkook giggled teasing the other.

"I am not jealous" Hoseok said crossing his arms and pouting like a little baby.

"Whatever. Come Sit" Jungkook said sitting on the couch. He patted the spot next to him.

"How's Jimin doing?" Jungkook asked once Hoseok sat down.

"Good. It's just, you know, anger sex" Hoseok said.