24

**This update is for my friends WendyRodriguez507 and ViviannXajairah Thanks for reading my book and texting me feedback I really appreciate it. Plus y'all are really great friends to talk to!

Thanks to everyone who reads my book! Message me your Snapchat if you want to be close friends**
__________________________
"Do you want me to drive you to work today?" Tae asked.

"You don't have to" Jungkook said pulling his pants up.

"But I want to" Tae groaned.

"Fine" Jungkook said.

"Ooh pretty" Tae said as Jungkook pulled his shirt over his head exposing his abs.

"Shut up" Jungkook said covering his abs and blushing.

"Don't" Tae said and pulled Jungkook's hands away from his abs.

Tae grazed fingers over Jungkook's abs.

"Hajima" Jungkook said.

"Why?" Tae asked looking Jungkook seductively in the eyes.

"I have to go to work" Jungkook said getting weaker from the older's touch.

"And? I'm sure your boss won't mind if your a little late" Tae said unbuckling Jungkook's belt.

"Tae I really have to. Ah~" Jungkook moaned as Tae took him whole in his mouth.

Tae knew exactly how his Kookie liked it.

Tae took it out of his mouth and Jungkook whined because the warmth was gone.

"Hold on needy" Tae said teasing the younger.

Tae gave Jungkook a hand job. He pressed his thumb over his tip and licked the base of his shaft to the top.

"Ah~Stop teasing" Jungkook said pulling Tae's hair.

Tae took all of it in deep throating every single time.

Jungkook thrusted into Tae's mouth further making the older choke and moan.

"Mmh" Tae moaned. The vibration going throughout Jungkook's body helping him closer to his climax.

"Tae baby. You are so ah~ good" Jungkook managed to choke out in between moans.

Tae made eye contact with the younger the whole time.

Jungkook felt closer to his climax.

"Baby!" Jungkook moaned. "Ngh" Jungkook released in his Tae's mouth.

Tae looked at Jungkook the whole time standing a swallowing all of it.

Tae pulled Jungkook in a kiss.

"God I love you" Tae said pulling away from the kiss and cupping his cheeks.

Jungkook smiled his bunny tooth smile.

"Get dressed and hurry your gonna be late!" Tae said walking out of the room to the car.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "This boy"

"What did you say? Last time I checked you never told me to stop" Tae said peeking his head around the corner.

Jungkook scoffed.

"oh really 'oh daddy' 'fuck me harder' and I'm a bottom?" Tae said mocking the younger.

"Shut up!" Jungkook said throwing a empty water bottle at Tae. Tae dodged it and laughed.