28

"Yeah sure what is it about?" Jimin asked as they both sat down on the couch.

"It's about Tae" Jungkook said.

"Are y'all fighting or something?" Jimin said his eyes getting wide.

"No no no. Never" Jungkook said.

Jimin nodded.

"I need you to do me a favor" Jungkook said.

"Sure what is it?" Jimin asked.

"So you know how Tae's birthday is coming up?" Jimin nodded at Jungkook's statement.

"Yeah like 2 weeks right?" Jimin asked.

"Yea on the 30th" Jungkook said.

"Anyways i wanted to know if you would hold his present here until his birthday comes" Jungkook said.

"Yeah sure" Jimin said.

"Thanks bud"

"No problem. You can drop it off tomorrow and throw it in the coat closet" Jimin said.

"No I can't" Jungkook said.

"What do you mean you can't? What's the present?" Jimin asked.

"Well.......Tae saw a cute puppy that he really wants and I already bought it today. She said I can pick it up tomorrow" Jungkook said.

"Really a dog?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah why?" Jungkook asked.

"Y'all aren't even settled yet" Jimin said.

"Well Im moving in before his birthday. And we will be settled by then" Jungkook said.

"Oh really? That's so cute" Jimin said pinching Jungkook's cheeks.

"Stop it!" Jungkook said pushing Jimin's hands away.

"Ok ok." Jimin said.

"By the way.." Jungkook started.

Jimin have him a "hmm" in response letting him know he was listening.

"When is Yoongi moving back in?" Jungkook said his head hung low.

"We are good right now but I don't know if he wants to come back. I don't know if he loves me anymore" Jimin said. He was on the verge of crying but held back the tears with a lump in his throat.

"Where is Hobi?" Jungkook asked realizing he wasn't there either.

"He decided to go back to his house for a while" Jimin said his head still down.

"You ok Chim?" Jungkook asked realizing the older's strange behavior.

"Yeah Im fine" Jimin said bringing his head up and giving a fake smile.

"No you're not i Can tell. What's wrong?" Jungkook said resting his arm on Jimin's shoulder.

"Everyone i love doesn't love me anymore. They all left. They got tired of me and just left" Jimin said still holding back the tears from streaming down his cheeks.

"I love you and I'm still here" Jungkook said raising Jimin's head from his chin to make him look at him in the eyes.

"I will never leave you Chim"

Jimin couldn't hold it back anymore. He cried in Jungkook's shoulder.

After a few minutes Jimin stopped crying.

"So Can you hold the present?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah. When do I need to pick it up" Jimin asked.

"Tomorrow at 1" Jungkook said.

"K"

"Thanks" Jungkook said grabbing his phone and standing up.

"Your welcome"
__________________________
As Jungkook was walking back home he pulled out his phone to realize he had gotten a message.

Mom: Hey kook. Your dad is leaving the house. I would like it if you would come home. I miss you. Your brother is coming back from college soon. He will want to see you. Please answer me. I'm sorry.

Jungkook: I'm sorry mom but I just moved in somewhere that I am finally happy. Maybe I'll come stop by when he gets there. I love you.

Mom: love you too Jungkook

Jungkook: Bye mom

He was still walking until he saw a dark figure walking on the same street as him.

The person was wearing a black hood and was really tall. The only light for miles was the one from his phone screen.

'What is he doing?' Jungkook thought as the figure walked back and forth across the street on his phone.

Jungkook took more steps closer to the person to see a clearer image.

*crack*

Jungkook stepped on a soda can that was littered in the street.

The person turned around.

Jungkook automatically noticed the figures identity.

It was his dad.

They stared for a moment before Jungkook's dad started walking in his direction.

Jungkook quickly spun on his heel and ran in the other direction.

His dad picked up his pace with his fist clenched tight.

"Get back here!" He said.

"Get away from me!" Jungkook yelled and ran as fast as he could looking back to make sure he was running fast enough.

After a few long minutes of running his dad was way behind.

Jungkook has to make sure he wasn't close so he wouldn't see where Tae lives.

He looked around the corner.

Nothing.

He looked down the street in the other direction.

Nothing.

He walked into the house instantly regretting everything as he saw a crying Tae on the ground.

"Where were you?" Tae said through sobs.
__________________________

Jimin: Hey Yoongi. I was wondering if you wanted to come back to our house anytime soon. I really miss you. Let me know when you get this message.

Jimin: I love you goodnight|
Jimin: I love you g|
Jimin: I love|
Jimin: I lo|
Jimin: I|

Jimin: Goodnight.
__________________________
___________________________
I know this is a shorter chapter than all the others but I wanted to publish something.

Who do you think Jungkook's dad was texting?
_______________________
BAIIIIII💞💍
~토끼🐰