15

*Abuse*
*Talks about self-harm*
_____________________________________________________
"I'm ready to tell you about my past"

"Ok. Im ready to listen." Jungkook said getting comfortable on the couch.

Tae cleared his throat.

"Ok well my parents weren't the best at doing their job as a parent." Tae said.

"My dad was an alcoholic and my mom always hooking up with other guys and she was never really home." Tae said looking down playing with the rings on his fingers.

<flashback>

"What the fuck is on your neck?" Tae heard his dad yell at his mom from downstairs.

He walked down the stairs a little bit to see what was going on.

"It's obviously a hickey" his mom screamed back.

"Why! Why do you keep hooking up with guys when you know you have a husband and son at home!" He yelled pointing upstairs.

"Well maybe i don't want you to be my husband anymore." She yelled and tried to walk away but he grabbed her wrist.

"What the hell are you talking about!" He yelled spit flying out of his mouth.

"I want a divorce!" She yelled in his face.

He let go of her arm with a shocked expression as she stormed down the hall to pack her things.

After she disappeared in the darkness of the hall he looked up at the stairs where tae was standing.

"Daddy what does she mean?" Young Tae said tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

He walked away angrily into the kitchen leaving the now sobbing Tae to run back into his room stuffed animal in his hand.

Tae shut the door leaving a shake in the house. He leaned against the shut door his face in his hands crying trying to catch his breath.

On the other hand Tae's dad was in the kitchen drinking a whole bottle of vodka.

His mom comes out of the room with a full bag of all of her stuff.

"Bye loser" she said before walking out of the house slamming the door behind her even making Tae jump at the loud noise.

After Tae caught his breath and stopped crying finally he decided to go downstairs and check on his dad.

He walked downstairs to see his dad passed out on the couch with an empty bottle of vodka in his hand.

He ran back upstairs crying.

<end of flashback>

Tae looked up at Jungkook that was tearing up.

Tae wiped Jungkook's tear that finally fell and smiled at him.

"Don't cry. I'm out of that hell house now" Tae said in a reassuring voice.

Jungkook just nodded.

"Ok so anyways.....that's just the start" Tae said grabbing Jungkook's hands in his own.

<flashback>

"Where the fuck were you?" Tae's dad yelled at him.

"I-I just stayed after school to finish some w-work" Tae said stumbling over his words because he was scared of his dad.